Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cummings attacks Johnson

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 25, 2021, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

No-one cares though, do they? 'It's Boris'.

Fambo Number Mive

More revelations about Alexander Johnson and his flat:

QuoteDowning Street approached former Labour chancellor Lord Alistair Darling to ask for help setting up a trust to oversee the refurbishment of Boris Johnson's private apartments, Sky News can reveal.

Labour has today accused the government of being "misleading" over claims they had "engagement" with the opposition over the refurbishment of the Number 10 flat last year.

Sky News has learned that last July the former Labour chancellor was approached by officials in Number 10 who made contact via officials in Sir Keir Starmer's office...

Lord Darling, who lived above Downing Street when he was Gordon Brown's chancellor, turned down the role, informing Sir Keir Starmer's office of the decision.

He is thought to have argued that the government, rather than a trust, should maintain government buildings, and that the project could attract the unwanted attention from donors who might want favours from the PM or a peerage.

This matters because it provides further confirmation that officials, as well as Conservative Campaign Headquarters staff, were trying to help Mr Johnson find other ways of financing the "lavish" refurbishment of the flat...

Glad Darling turned it down. Although it's important all this comes out, it does annoy m that the corporate media are more prepared to report on this than the more serious problems caused by Johnson and his disgrace of a government. I guess they are starting to cut the worthless waste of sperm lose so they can blame everything on him when he goes in a year's time.

TrenterPercenter

Have we all worked out that the leaker is Gove yet? Cummings involved likely, but this has got Goves ventriloquist dummy's hands all over it.

idunnosomename

god this is so boring. genuinely who gives a fuck what he said or how he initially thought hed pay for his decorating. i couldve told you he was a lying cunt who should be in prison years ago.

Amazing how with Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe in the news no one ever mentions that him saying the quiet part loud got her locked up for longer in the first place. although to be honest I think they would've done it anyway the way they're acting now but whatever. fucking incompetent lazy shithead.

jobotic

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 27, 2021, 07:58:41 PM
Have we all worked out that the leaker is Gove yet? Cummings involved likely, but this has got Goves ventriloquist dummy's hands all over it.

I think we have yes. His performative outrage at the very idea that Johnson would say such an awful thing whilst not really denying it happened only confirms it.

Jittlebags

There a pleasing synchronicity here. If Maggie Thatcher nee Roberts hadn't had a hand in the Mr Softee aeration technique, this image would not exist. So maybe Thatcher's ice cream research was a way that the Universe used to make sure that Boris looks like a twat.

Cold Meat Platter

TBH he looks exactly as much of a twat as he usually does.

idunnosomename

why do so many right-wing people think a man acting like a big fat toddler is a good thing

AllisonSays

His eyes are chilling in that photo. He looks like some kind of Cornish folk devil that steals babies.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 27, 2021, 10:44:09 PM
why do so many right-wing people think a man acting like a big fat toddler is a good thing

permission

mothman

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 27, 2021, 10:37:54 PM
There a pleasing synchronicity here. If Maggie Thatcher nee Roberts hadn't had a hand in the Mr Softee aeration technique, this image would not exist. So maybe Thatcher's ice cream research was a way that the Universe used to make sure that Boris looks like a twat.

Thesis for one part of Adam Curtis's next project, right there.

Jittlebags

Hold on. Why doesn't the cunt have a 99 flake in there? That's the red wall regained there. Man of the people? My arse.

idunnosomename

Jittlebags

Is that the face of a man who's just eaten a flake? I think not.

This is someone who's tucked into an ice cream and discovered there's nothing there. Air, all air.

Video Game Fan 2000

We got Johnson on the ropes now.
*footage of Starmer angrily demanding a Solero emerges*
Oh well.

buttgammon

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 27, 2021, 10:37:54 PM

That looks like Llandudno, in which case de Pfeffel was violently assaulted by a swarm of seagulls a few seconds after the photo was taken.

BlodwynPig

lipsink

I hope Boris the Butcher or Boris the Clown doesn't catch on as he'd probably love to be called that for future generations. I'd rather he was called Boris the Fucking Fat Fucking Toddler Cunt.

Blue Jam

Electoral Commission to investigate PM flat funding- breaking:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56915307

I would love it if this sleazy, venal, lying bozo was finally brought down by a few John Lewis scatter cushions not being good enough for his girlfriend. Cushiongate.

jobotic

Seems that the worst that can happen is a fine, and someone else will pay that.

idunnosomename

Sarah Vine being careful not set a precedent against her own redecorating in a certain georgian townhouse off Whitehall this morning

olliebean

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 27, 2021, 10:44:09 PM

It's not specifically right-wing people, it's just stupid people. The fact that there happens to be a high degree of overlap is neither here nor there.

idunnosomename

gonna watch PMQs for like the first time since 2019 election.

wow the speaker is a right fanny isnt he.

YOURE  ON MUTE ANDREA

idunnosomename

this is like watching the story of the dog eating a toddler's turd.

sirkier is just repeating the right-wing tabloid front pages while boris retorts with "i paid, nobody cares" and then actually talks about policy and election. somehow the toddler is coming out of the situation looking better.

forensic.

lol  https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/1387364081464717312?s=19

lipsink

Can't believe Starmer only asked one question about "bodies piling high". Fuck's sake.

Johnson I've never heard shout so much.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: lipsink on April 28, 2021, 12:24:06 PM
Can't believe Starmer only asked one question about "bodies piling high". Fuck's sake.

Johnson I've never heard shout so much.

Kerr seems to think there's evidence floating about to confirm the allegation. Need this Deep Throat person to come forward.

idunnosomename

if you're going to use Daily Mail scoops to batter him with, at least quote them accurately

LET
THE
BODIES
PILE
HIGH
IN
THEIR
THOUSANDS

edit oh look Ian Blackford got it right. and signed off with accusing him of being a liar. of cause Sir Lindsay licks boris' bottom clean

EOLAN

Sir Kier really does love making 'Line of Duty' references that don't really work.

idunnosomename

my feeling is that the opposition's keenness to "play politics" by talking about tory sleaze and the personal behaviour of the PM is going to backfire. the people of this country (to coin a phrase) are sick of playing fucking politics. all the Tory retorts of "we're doing this, we're doing that and the other" seem a lot more positive than arguing over nothing like Brexit mk II. the only people who it wins over are dullard journalists and bluetick twitter comedians.

congrats you cunts, you got your party back, and it's shit.

jobotic

Why not point out that the vaccine success is down to the NHS and local government not to mention a lot of volunteers, whereas Test and Trace is the Tories' own?

The only reason the NHS was allowed anywhere near vaccination, rather than say Serco, was because test and trace wa such a monumental fuck up and obvious raid of public money.