Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:44:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cummings attacks Johnson

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 25, 2021, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

How can him SAYING he'll pile the bodies high be a bigger story than him ACTUALLY DOING IT

jobotic

The S*n seems to think that Johnson won PMQs, based on the fact that his MPs did more braying and oinking.

Another thing Starmer could say when Johnson is claiming that he's only brought it up because the government areddoing such a great job, is that none of this came from Labour but from Johnson's colleagues in the Vermin Party.

pigamus

Quote from: jobotic on April 28, 2021, 02:26:04 PM
The S*n seems to think that Johnson won PMQs,

larrydavidfainting.gif

Paul Calf

Quote from: jobotic on April 28, 2021, 02:26:04 PM
The S*n seems to think that Johnson won PMQs, based on the fact that his MPs did more braying and oinking.

Another thing Starmer could say when Johnson is claiming that he's only brought it up because the government areddoing such a great job, is that none of this came from Labour but from Johnson's colleagues in the Vermin Party.

Is your spacebar fucked? I've noticed a couple of missed spaces.

A good way to fix glitchy spacebars is to get a can of compressed air and blow it underneath.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 28, 2021, 02:51:20 PM
A good way to fix glitchy spacebars is to get a can of compressed air and blow it underneath.

Also good for removing crabs from your nads.

Cuellar

I don't see how Johnson can survive this

Paul Calf

jobotic

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 28, 2021, 02:51:20 PM
Is your spacebar fucked? I've noticed a couple of missed spaces.

Phone's fucked.

Paul Calf

Ah, yeah. Compressed air won't fix that.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Cuellar on April 28, 2021, 03:23:10 PM
I don't see how Johnson can survive this

Keith will make sure he does.

jobotic

Cunty Livesey going for it on Radio 5 that no one cares and Labour won't win elections going on about sleaze (including giving vast amounts of money to their friends).

chveik

it's curtains for boris! keith's got him on the ropes! he's the daddy now!

Pinball

olliebean

Quote from: lipsink on April 28, 2021, 12:24:06 PM
Can't believe Starmer only asked one question about "bodies piling high". Fuck's sake.

Not much point pursuing it if he doesn't have the actual proof. I think he only raised it to get Johnson on record denying it in Parliament, in the hope that the proof will come to light and that denial will come back to bite him in the arse.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Pinball on April 28, 2021, 08:39:18 PM
Gove for PM! Yay!

I beleive that Sarah Vile has already ordered some wallpaper swatches.

olliebean

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 28, 2021, 09:42:17 PM
I beleive that Sarah Vile has already ordered some wallpaper swatches.

Of course she has, after all she can't be expected to live in a skip.

Butchers Blind

Fambo Number Mive

Inspector Norse

QuoteTory chair Amanda Milling said the Labour leader was "playing politics"

Politician in politics shock

Inspector Norse

Would be a first for Starmer mind

Fambo Number Mive

Hope Keith enjoyed reading the "wallpaper calculator" whatever that is.

Reminds me of during the pasty tax row when Miliband, Balls and someone else were filmed buying pasties. It's such New Labour style phony wank that appeals to no-one.

GoblinAhFuckScary

oh my fucking godddddd keeeeith

Harry Badger

Popbitch has just published what they claim is Johnson's personal mobile number, saying it was on the bottom of an old press release from his Shadow cabinet days.

Sebastian Cobb

flitting between "it's nice to see boris flustered" versus "this appears to be a bigger gotcha than shitloads dead ffs" at an alarming rate.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Harry Badger on April 29, 2021, 08:01:58 PM
Popbitch has just published what they claim is Johnson's personal mobile number, saying it was on the bottom of an old press release from his Shadow cabinet days.

Gives him a convenient get-out for all those dodgy texts: "they were unsolicited offers, someone put my number on a memo"

olliebean

Quote from: Inspector Norse on April 29, 2021, 07:55:47 PM
QuoteTory chair Amanda Milling said the Labour leader was "playing politics"

Politician in politics shock

Accusing someone of "playing politics" is just about the most playing-politics-y thing you can do.

frajer

Fuck's sake Keith, you dozy smug bandwagon-jumping get. It's like when an elderly relative deploys a meme and then smiles at you with glistening eyes.

Sebastian Cobb

Don't worry there's more cringe if anyone wants a second helping!