Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:15:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

H.S. Art a "hotbed" of discussion!

Started by Glebe, April 26, 2021, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

H.S. Art is now officially a "hotbed" of discussion, according to professional internet trends analyst Sir Boson-Higgs.

"That section of the comedy forum CookdandBombd really has become a hotbed of discussion, chat and debate," Boson-Higgs told a gathering at Oxford University last night, "I've never seen so many intriguing 'back-and-forths' about "your dad" and various scatological topics of a particularly childish nature!"

Sir Higgs also went on to suggest (very strongly) that the majority of the posts were by white, middle-aged, bald, phimotic men with "way too much time on their wanking hands. Kill 'em all."

More news when we find it.

GMTV

He's concerned the creative energy created and expended in this sub forum may generate a previously undiscovered particle, thus stealing his limelight. Also calls in to question the vast sums of money spent on CERN etc.

Glebe

Discussion is heating up now, with many having to take water breaks before heading back into the froth!