Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:57:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star signs and first dates

Started by touchingcloth, April 26, 2021, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Just had this ad pop up:

Is it accurate?

Buelligan

Dunno.  Probably because I'm a Scorpio so that handwriting makes me want to hit the writer repeatedly with a bat.  It's all I can think about.

dissolute ocelot

Surely the lion would eat the crab? Do lions eat seafood? Also, I would be very surprised if measurement devices were capable of fathering a baby.

paruses

I'd forgotten libra was a star sign

touchingcloth

I can't work out what top-right is supposed to represent.

A related question, but how many people know which dates relate to which star signs? I'm always amazed - and appalled - when someone learns, say, mine and my partners birthdays and makes a comment about the compatibility or otherwise of Cancer and whatever hers is (I genuinely don't know).

DrGreggles

I'm a March and the missus is a September.
Should Cilla buy a new hat?

imitationleather

I just looked up my girlfriend and I's star sign compatibility and we got 90% for sex and intimacy, but 5% for trust. <cigarette>

Captain Z

They added a 13th recently which throws the old dates slightly off, and surely just shows up what a load of nonsense it's always been.

paruses

The only one I properly get is the bottom right. Maybe it's a rorschach test (and I should be on a list)

chveik

Quote from: Captain Z on April 26, 2021, 10:23:36 PM
They added a 13th recently which throws the old dates slightly off, and surely just shows up what a load of nonsense it's always been.

The Gary sign

bgmnts

I've never kissed a lady on her eye before, does that make them mad wet?

thenoise

Quote from: bgmnts on April 26, 2021, 10:46:07 PM

Was a bit of a thing in Japanese schools a few years ago. Pretty hot but it does carry the risk of conjunctivitis.

idunnosomename

purple haired lady doing a big Gin Lane bottom right

He's just sucked her eyeball out, probably a name for that on urban dictionary.

Quote from: thenoise on April 26, 2021, 10:49:52 PM
Was a bit of a thing in Japanese schools a few years ago. Pretty hot but it does carry the risk of conjunctivitis.

Japanese rain goggles.

Video Game Fan 2000

Ladies Love Suehiro Maruo

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm Sagittarius and you can take me go karting.

flotemysost

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 26, 2021, 10:20:40 PM
I can't work out what top-right is supposed to represent.

I think she's showing off an engagement ring while keeping the guy in some kind of armlock, i.e. he's been turned into a SIMP SOYCUCK.

Imagine thinking you were more or less compatible with someone because of the time of year they happened to come into existence. I'm on the cusp between two signs anyway, not sure if that broadens my potential dating pool or just means I'm twice as likely to be shunned.

touchingcloth

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm not sure about the bottom right one. Do Libras impregnate you and then slap you about? Actually, she looks like she's got a couple of black eyes even on the first date, so he probably did that shortly after dinner.

imitationleather

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 27, 2021, 12:47:39 AM
I'm not sure about the bottom right one. Do Libras impregnate you and then slap you about? Actually, she looks like she's got a couple of black eyes even on the first date, so he probably did that shortly after dinner.

I'm a Libra. Take from that what you will...

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Please stop hitting me. Think of the baby...

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 27, 2021, 12:51:54 AM
Please stop hitting me. Think of the baby...

"Just-a one cornetto...."
"Its three AM and the baby is sick"

Video Game Fan 2000

"Sakura why is our child not anime? Is it anything to do with the new Cosgrove Hall milkman I wonder?"

zomgmouse

As a Virgo I am incompatible with people who take star signs seriously

kittens

whereas, as a virgo myself, i am a virgin no matter how many ladies i bone

Dr Trouser

Cancer seems a nightmare date to be honest. Last time I donate any money to Macmillan

BlodwynPig

Confucius say: Never change wardrobe despite all the hardships

Attila

I am a Virgo; Mr Attila is a Gemini. That he's still alive and I'm not in prison is a miracle.

timebug

Apparently, I am a Pisces. So the predictions in the daily papers about my life,are bound to be 100% accurate,as they only cover about a twelfth of the population. My wife was a Gemini, and according to astrology peeps, we were no kind of match. We had forty seven years of 'not matching' so what do I know?