Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,347
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:25:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have held an 'olive branch' out to popcorn.

Started by Glebe, April 27, 2021, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Guys, as you know myself and popcorn haven't really seen eye to eye on here, but just recently I held out a metaphorical 'olive branch' to him and we have been clearing the air via a series of intimate and quite touching PMs.

I now see that popcorn is really a kind, caring, sensitive soul. He has even offered to send me a lovely home-made greetings card if I give him my personal home address, which I thought was a very loving gesture.

popcorn, I name thee 'lumpkin', not in an offensive way, it is more of a term of endearment. I look forward to our future (inevitably more harmonious!) discourses!

chveik

Glebe

Quote from: chveik on April 27, 2021, 07:10:44 PMcareful, he's not to be trusted

I won't have a word said against him, chveik. He's a reformed character. I would willing give my bank details to him if he demanded them.

popcorn

Sorry I thought I was sending them PMs to pancreas

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on April 27, 2021, 07:19:31 PMSorry I thought I was sending them PMs to pancreas

Haha, just a little joke there!

popcorn

btw pancreas can you forward those DMs I sent you to glebe instead? thanks.

Replies From View

I have heard that popcorn primarily listens to Dire Straits' Making Movies when he plays Magicland Dizzy on his Amstrad 486.

popcorn

argh...... it's embarrassing but it's true.

BlodwynPig

Kindly lumpkin please bestoweth us with thine wizzydom in exchange for my banke detailes

Glebe

Haha, sorry, just laughing at something popcorn sent me, a funny video about a dog or summit! We're getting on great!

Ferris

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 28, 2021, 06:05:02 PMSorry to read this. A real shame.

Why, Ferris?! Come on mate, let's celebrate the friendship of popcorn! Stop spoiling the buzz!

popcorn just texted me, 'you da best mate', really cheered me up that has! He's turned over a new leaf!

Ferris

Cough if you need help. I can have the authorities there in 5 minutes.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 28, 2021, 06:12:43 PMCough if you need help. I can have the authorities there in 5 minutes.

Listen mate, I ain't being coerced! popcorn is a wonderful human being, won't have nowt said against him!

Ferris

Ok, get somewhere safe - help is on the way.

Glebe

Just to reiterate - everything's great now, I'll never not get on with pops again! Love ya, mate!

Chollis

Glebe