Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:46:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Local news: dog eats toddler's shit and then wipes its arse with its fur

Started by holyzombiejesus, April 27, 2021, 08:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be done with this thread?

Lock
0 (0%)
Lock and delete
5 (20%)
Wipe your bum on a dog.
11 (44%)
Wipe your dog on a bum.
6 (24%)
Bum a dog
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

idunnosomename

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 27, 2021, 09:52:37 PM
Er, very common in China I reckon.
Well perhaps that's why the coronavirus came out of Wuhan Province and not the West Riding. there. I said it.

touchingcloth

Catalogue Trousers

Captain Z

It's disgusting. And some people let these things live in their houses!

The dog isn't much better either.

dissolute ocelot

I leave my shit in black bags tied to trees and the dogs never touch it :(

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Dog on April 27, 2021, 08:59:25 PM
😡

That dog has shamed your people.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 27, 2021, 09:34:04 PM
And mother gets to talk about the happy thud of her son's turd in the paper.

It was in the leaves not the paper.

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 27, 2021, 10:27:42 PM
we will have a whole army of dogs in descending sizes operating in a canine-centipede supply line fashion.

Gradually refining the material until the chihuahuas shit charcoal briquettes.

idunnosomename

does anyone else have a childhood memory of having an al-fresco shit? because I don't. I shit in the bath once (28 lol). but I've never curled one out on the earth, because you just, don't? because needing a poo isn't like needing a wee? unless you're ill?

Dex Sawash

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 27, 2021, 10:27:42 PM
we will have a whole army of dogs in descending sizes operating in a canine-centipede supply line fashion.

So how many shares shall I put you down for?

If you made a really long dog centepede would the poo ever go bad or is it constantly being reconditioned into fresh shit by each dog?

Replies From View

"So he was in that dangling stage" - the youngest was nothing but lucky that he wasn't going through puberty at this point in the story.

The Dog

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 28, 2021, 12:32:53 AM
That dog has shamed your people.

If he exists at all, which is very unlikely, then he is clearly suffering from psychological problems and that is very sad. Poor dog probably has to live with a bishop or something.

The Dog

Do we ever see threads about a cat shitting in a person's mouth? No!

That is literally the number one goal of all cats, that is how they reproduce.

Double standard.

Paul Calf

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 27, 2021, 10:00:17 PM
Hmmm thinking these dogs with a taste for human excrement could work well when the festivals get the go ahead again.

I'm thinking along the lines of "why walk to that stinking cubicle, which 100s of other fuckers have golloped their over-priced street fayre into, when one of our turd gobbling staffies will eat that shit straight out your anus from the mosh pit"

Has anyone got Egg Wallaces number? think he could be the ideal man to front this to investors.

In some countries, animals are trained [nb]Well, not so much trained as left without any other food source, which I suppose is the same thing[/nb] to eat the excreta left by humans. All I'm saying is don't have the bacon in India or the catfish in Vietnam.

Replies From View

Quote from: Darles Chickens on April 27, 2021, 09:54:10 PM
Probably just some kind of comeuppance for the final scene of Pink Flamingos.

And you wonder why we don't get more fans of Fantasia 2000 posting here.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 27, 2021, 10:05:36 PM
I started reading this as you talking about "woman" in the general sense.

"Woman" in the John Lennon sense.

Zetetic

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 28, 2021, 07:53:20 AM
In some countries, animals are trained [nb]Well, not so much trained as left without any other food source, which I suppose is the same thing[/nb] to eat the excreta left by humans. All I'm saying is don't have the bacon in India or the catfish in Vietnam.
This sort of thing if anyone is wondering:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_toilet

hamfist

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 28, 2021, 12:38:08 AM
does anyone else have a childhood memory of having an al-fresco shit? because I don't. I shit in the bath once (28 lol). but I've never curled one out on the earth, because you just, don't? because needing a poo isn't like needing a wee? unless you're ill?
No.

Why they felt the need to publish this article is beyond me. Dogs are gross, film at 11.

Sebastian Cobb

Yes, suddenly needed a shit while on a beach with toilets miles away and very busy. Dad dug a hole with my plastic spade and told me to crap in that.

Paul Calf

Butchers Blind

Don't know about childhood memories but I've had the odd open air shite into adulthood.

idunnosomename

Well i mean proper camping or where you bury it in a hole is fine. Just not shitting in Hebden Bridge and leaving it there.

RetroRobot

So when dogs do it it's fine but when my uncle did it he gets locked away in a padded cell.
One rule for dogs and one for everyone else. I for one am sick of the working class shite scranner getting the arse end of the stick.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

holyzombiejesus

On the same local Facebook page, someone reported that there were two lumps of human faeces in the wooded area of the children's play area. They'd found a paving slab to cover one of them but the other was still there :(

Sebastian Cobb

The only time I've been confident an al-fresco shit came from a human was when there was a pile of shitty napkins next to it.

That was in the steps at the end of North Bridge in Edinburgh.

Butchers Blind

El Unicornio, mang

SteveDave

I had to aid my son (then 3) to do a shit in a park in Hastings last year. We were approx 5 minutes walk from where we were staying for the weekend but he said "It's coming now!" So I picked him up, darted behind a tree, hoiked down his trousers and sat him over my knee in a very awkward (and dangerous- I'd only brought one pair of trousers) position. He then sprayed what was basically liquid from his hole as my wife was doubled up laughing her head off. We bagged up the wet wipes needed for clean up but the matter was already being dissipated by the torrential rain pouring upon our heads.

True story.