Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Elon Musk to host SNL

Started by Blue Jam, April 28, 2021, 05:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: sevendaughters on May 13, 2021, 03:13:15 PM
thanks i hated this

Well, perhaps stay away from SNL then. This can't be good for your health.

GoblinAhFuckScary

wait that was grimes playing peach????

PlanktonSideburns

hang on, they did mario rather than sonic?

sonic the cocky little cunt that likes emeralds thats way past his prime and fooling no one?

jesus

I saw a two second clip of Grimes doing a very bad Italian accent and getting absolutely no reaction from the crowd - complete silence - and felt so sad I may never laugh again.

Cuellar

JaDanketies

Yes Grimes was peach.

The Grimes fan pages I follow on Facebook are saying they're gonna ban anyone for slagging off Elon, and then 300 likes and love-heart comments. FUCK ELON

here's a reddit post that is rumoured to have been written by Grimes, talking about how her baby daddy is a distant shithead iirc

He publicly mocked non-binary identities on his Twitter shortly after Grimes gave birth, and Grimes is nb

Obviously billionaire psychopath is not a good partner for manic pixie Grimes. It's like Pretty Woman

idunnosomename

PEACH ISNT ITALIAN. NO ONE IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS ITALIAN

Dog Botherer

the 9y/o sat down to watch the Wario clip, for meme research. 30 seconds in, hasn't laughed once. audibly sighs. off.

devastating.

chveik

Quote from: Dog Botherer on May 15, 2021, 04:32:01 PM
the 9y/o sat down to watch the Wario clip, for meme research. 30 seconds in, hasn't laughed once. audibly sighs. off.

devastating.

the hell is that?

imitationleather

Quote from: chveik on May 15, 2021, 04:53:24 PM
the hell is that?

It's replaced the space in the school timetable that used to be taken up by science.

imitationleather

Just had a go on that Wario sketch.

Blimey. Imagine being a person who watches that show. You'd be like the American equivalent of a person watching new episodes of Have I Got News For You!

Dusty Substance

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 14, 2021, 11:46:19 PM

He publicly mocked non-binary identities on his Twitter shortly after Grimes gave birth, and Grimes is nb

You sure about that? There's on their Wiki page to indicate so.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Dusty Substance on May 15, 2021, 09:17:31 PM
You sure about that? There's on their Wiki page to indicate so.

you gotta be a hxcore Grimes fan to know. Not for wiki-checking casuals.

Quote from: Grimes"I vibe in a gender neutral space so I'm kinda impartial to pronouns for myself. Don't have a preferred so much but I wish I didn't have to be categorized as female constantly. Everything I ever hear about Grimes is super gendered and it's always really made me uncomfortable."

Well maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it certainly points that way.

She also used to go out with someone called Jaime Brooks who is non-binary.

About assigning a gender identity to her ridiculously-named child, she said:

QuoteThey may decide their fate and destiny.

When Elon started transphobing it up on social media and saying 'pronouns suck' she replied saying:

QuoteI love you but please turn off ur phone or give me a dall. I cannot support hate. Please stop this. I know this isn't your heart.

None of it sits right with me at all. Really feels like Elon is giving her sly digs on a public platform for a laugh.

But then again, I really do love Grimes' artistic output and her whole 'thing', and I fuckin hate Elon, so I'm biased.

up_the_hampipe

It was the finale last night. Colin Jost and Michael Che did their Joke Swap segment again. It's one of the only consistently brilliant parts of the show these days, last night's might be the best they've done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7drK5-sMns

Dog Botherer

Quote from: chveik on May 15, 2021, 04:53:24 PM
the hell is that?

kids exclusively communicate in memes these days. or so it seems.

C_Larence

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on May 23, 2021, 10:02:19 PM
It was the finale last night. Colin Jost and Michael Che did their Joke Swap segment again. It's one of the only consistently brilliant parts of the show these days, last night's might be the best they've done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7drK5-sMns

It certainly seems like they're having fun, that's nice.