Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

He's turned on a sixpence! SHOCKING twist as popcorn deceives me!

Started by Glebe, April 28, 2021, 06:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Guys, I dunno what to do, I'm devastated. As you know, myself and popcorn had made up and have been best of buddies.

But within hours of the truce, I got the shock of my life. You may be aware of the thread 'popcorn is the best yeah, really love him!' thread I started, one of many praising this supposedly 'reformed' popcorn. I've been singing popcorn's praises, but as it turns out I sang too soon.

It all started with a PM he sent me early. It read: 'U are a fookin loser mate sad bastard ha ha sike!'

Since then, I've been barraged with over 100 really offensive PMs calling me everything under the sun and wishing all kinds of things on me. I can't read the worst of these, but 'I hope your beloved Uncle Johnny has a massive cardiac arrest and vomits all over you' is about the level we're talking here. He also called me 'feckless, a sad excuse for a sub-human twat-merchant.'

Never in the history of the world has there been such a duplicitous character. Apologies in particular to Ferris; in my brainwashed state, I just couldn't heed your warnings about the tricking monster known as popcorn.

popcorn

BlodwynPig

Odd as you (Glebe) sent me those PMs. I think you are in a fugue state, Glebe.

Ferris

It'll take more than apologies to make things right this time. These bridges are burned, mate.

Glebe

popcorn

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on April 30, 2021, 11:19:53 AM
babe why won't you respond to my PMs

We've been over this, it would never work. I have to be sensible, for both of us.

popcorn

if you want me to stop sending them all you have to ask

... xxxx

.... I'll be waitng......

Ferris