Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:35:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

** VOTE ** Semi-final: Plank vs jutl

Started by jutl, July 18, 2005, 10:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanny splendid

Cerys

jutl, is there anything that you can't do...?

definitely NOT slim

Not wishing to swing things in the other remaining two's favour, but I saw jutl and Plank snorting steroids in the club toilets.

I did too.

sproggy

Quote from: "Cerys"jutl, is there anything that you can't do...?

I hear he's an absolute shambles when it comes to tapping his head and rubbing his belly at the same time.

smoker

Mister Cairo

That is fucking amazing, Plank

Have a virtual slap on the back from me

splattermac

...let me in at your window

One year I will get off my arse and get a cup made up, it seems a shame after this year's hard slog not to award some silverware.

Go on my son....

go on my other son as well

Almost Yearly

Only 20cm high? Aww, I want one. People have been asking if we'll replace the dog.

Cerys

smoker

i still don't believe richard littlejohn could do his 7 times table though

splattermac

yup, we need a foot fault from one of them so the crowd can bay for blood!

jutl

Quote from: "splattermac"yup, we need a foot fault from one of them so the crowd can bay for blood!

fanny splendid

splattermac

My brainoculars didn't see that coming :)

You must all have the equivalent of trench foot from slugging it out this far.

Jutl, Slim, Plank and Cardinal Tit Storm, who's going to end up sprawled on the barbwire or face down in the mud and who's going to go on to win the chance to play 'Battlefield sweep', one minute in which to collect as many valuable belongings from the dead and dying? Who can tell?

<----Jutl's last shot is over the page, wrap your nostrils around that flayed skin while it's still fresh.

TraceyQ

splattermac

love your work Plank but Jutl on this occasion, for me your last shot hit the top of the net and agonizingly dropped on your side.

Cerys

wasp_f15ting

Plank

Won it for me with the first return, though jutl's foot christ is amazing.. but choices have to be made :(

slim

ccab

Great semi-final!

Plank who is fast becoming the new Horsegun - stunning stuff & every one of them felt like a winner.

Captain Crunch