Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jack Ma

Started by bgmnts, April 29, 2021, 08:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Is there a more square head on the planet? It is so fucking fascinating.

steve98

Yes, Ayn Rand

(Who, I've just discovered, appeared - if you can believe it - as an extra in Cecil B DeMilles' 1927 epic "King Of Kings" (pic). She'd only been in Hollywood a few days, homeless, pennyless etc when DeMille spotted her and gave her a job.)

(I don't know if he employed her just for the squareness of her face ... Probably not: a square face might actually have been a disadvantage among all the pointy-faced Galileans.) )

Rand, centre (Staring straight at the camera, tut tut)

steve98

In that pic (as I see it) she's actually saying "I'm not", because The King Of Kings has just told them they're "All individuals." "I'm not an individual" she says (straight to camera.)

Anyway, here she is off-set. You don't get much more square-faced than this.

Dr Trouser

Samson Lee's pretty close but then he has no neck so maybe that's cheating?

steve98

His too-close together, piggy eyes are an asset, because they take your focus off his crappy beard, and what might - Or, more likely, might not - lie under it. Let's see him without the beard.

Like Prince Harry and Wayne Rooney somehow had a baby together and pumped it full of sausage meat.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: steve98 on April 29, 2021, 09:24:13 AM
Yes, Ayn Rand

(Who, I've just discovered, appeared - if you can believe it - as an extra in Cecil B DeMilles' 1927 epic "King Of Kings" (pic). She'd only been in Hollywood a few days, homeless, pennyless etc when DeMille spotted her and gave her a job.)

What with that and the welfare claims later in life, it turns out she was a workshy layabout flat screen cinema scrounger. Partridge shrugged.

Quote from: steve98 on April 29, 2021, 09:38:37 AM
In that pic (as I see it) she's actually saying "I'm not", because The King Of Kings has just told them they're "All individuals." "I'm not an individual" she says (straight to camera.)

Surely Elvis is telling them they're all part of society.

GoblinAhFuckScary

hamfist

Fact : He used to wear a cube shaped racing helmet

hamfist

If this ain't cube, why does it look so square ?

steve98

Quote from: hamfist on April 29, 2021, 05:13:05 PM

Coultard, yeah, of course., well spotted. (If you removed his nose) you could make a perfectly balanced and fair dice, from his head: Each of the 6 sides would have an equal chance of being rolled.

Sebastian Cobb

The first two have an appearance where the grouping of their facial features don't really match the shape of their head, so it looks like a bad face replace photoshop where someone has used the clone tool to create a blank face then dropped the other facial features on them without spacing them out. Sajid Javid also has this phenomenon but his head is very round.

Jim Bob

Robert Z'dar is more bizarre.

Johnny Yesno

What The Prodigy song is this?

greenman

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 29, 2021, 08:07:48 PM

What The Prodigy song is this?

Sent to Outa Space(by the CCP)?

Glebe

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: hamfist on April 29, 2021, 05:18:19 PM

Sophie Ellis-Bextor's head is clearly hexagonal. Maybe one for the thread "Celebrities whose heads are shaped like a polygon of 5 sides or more".

You could very pleasingly tessellate Bextor heads like a kind of sexy honeycomb.

Kankurette

Quote from: hamfist on April 29, 2021, 05:13:05 PM

He was the first squarehead I thought of.

bgmnts

Jack Ma Beets Chopped

steve98

turnstyle

Whenever I see his name I always have to follow it up by singing 'I can boogie, I can boogie all night long'.

And now you will too.

Sorry.

steve98

This whole thread is pointless really because the OP's suggestion that Jack Ma (whoever he is) has an astonishingly square head is wrong - It isn't the least bit square (and certainly not in the same league as your Coultards and your Ellis-Bextors). It's an inverted pear, if it's anything.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: druss on April 30, 2021, 01:39:27 PM
Smack my bitch up.

Close. I know that's what it sounds like but it's actually

Quote from: bgmnts on April 30, 2021, 01:41:45 PM
Jack Ma Beets Chopped

Congratulations!

Cuellar

Another Wales rugbyman

kalowski

Quote from: hamfist on April 29, 2021, 05:18:19 PM

She's got more of the Dairylea Cheese triangle look.

hamfist

Quote from: Darles Chickens on April 30, 2021, 07:41:35 AM
Sophie Ellis-Bextor's head is clearly hexagonal. Maybe one for the thread "Celebrities whose heads are shaped like a polygon of 5 sides or more".

You could very pleasingly tessellate Bextor heads like a kind of sexy honeycomb.

Can I shock you ?

Sophie's beautiful head is a cube, just that it's up on a corner instead of all orthogonal like David's

Johnny Yesno

No, you can't shock me. Put those electrodes away, you maniac.

And Sophie's beautiful head is just a hexagon with triangles drawn on it.