Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:21:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for a camera bag that would anger a paedophile

Started by Replies From View, April 29, 2021, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Really want to aggravate a local paedophile with my choice of camera bag.  Any ideas?

Replies From View

I really want this to reach fruition guys so please work with me

Fambo Number Mive

Get one with "I'm 7" on it. He or she will see the bag, get all excited and then notice you are actually 26 and tut.

Replies From View

Oh how interesting - as a paedophile he would cast me as substantially younger than my 41 years.  I hadn't considered this.

Fambo Number Mive

Or ask a paedo hunting group if they sell camera bag merch.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 29, 2021, 02:56:34 PM
Or ask a paedo hunting group if they sell camera bag merch.

Would a local paedophile be angered by a paedophile hunting group?  Can you be sure?  I don't want lots of fits and starts and trial and error experimentation with this btw - I want to hit with the correct camera bag instantly with no fuss.

BlodwynPig

Get one with a barely concealed 'upskirt' camera but when the paedo nabs it it turns out to be a mouldy tomato

Replies From View

Sorry; I've no interest in the paedophile stealing the camera bag.  Sorry if I wasn't very clear about that.

Replies From View

Must say I'm quite shocked by the sheer number of HS Art regulars who are remaining silent in this thread and are therefore obviously siding with the paedophiles

Replies From View

Your ongoing silence speaks volumes.  Absolute volumes.

Replies From View

Hello welcome to this new thread that I have only just started this instant. 

I am looking for a camera bag that would anger a paedophile, so please tell me what kind of camera bag would anger you, thanks

Replies From View

Hello I am looking for the kind of camera bag that would anger you.  No reason in particular, just want to know

Replies From View

hi, just starting this brand new thread here - i'm seeking suggestions for a camera bag that would anger you.  which would you go for?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

A camera bag with a picture of an elderly naked couple on it.

Replies From View

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 30, 2021, 11:43:05 PM
A camera bag with a picture of an elderly naked couple on it.

Thank you I am jotting down all the suggestions I receive.

Replies From View

Replies From View

bgmnts

Yes. I put all my cameras in that and paedos fucking HATE it.

Replies From View

gib

I had the same camera bag as bgmnts but had to get rid of it because dirty old men kept asking me if it was actually a camera bag.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Do you wanna see in my bag, my bag my bag?
Do you wanna see in my bag?
Oh yeah!

Replies From View

Quote from: gib on May 01, 2021, 10:39:37 PM
I had the same camera bag as bgmnts but had to get rid of it because dirty old men kept asking me if it was actually a camera bag.

Well that was an unfortunate decision.  It's a nice bag and all the clean young lads already knew it was a camera bag so wouldn't be asking again, then you suddenly binned it.