Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,477
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please don't be offended - it's because I care.

Started by shiftwork2, April 29, 2021, 12:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

"Please don't be offended if I shit in your tumble dryer.  It's because I care"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

One of my friends got in a huff last week when I put a mask on while getting up to greet their arrival. I wasn't really thinking as such, just did it by default and because we were in a beer garden so I understand you have to when you leave your seat.

It's annoying that default courtesy could somehow be twisted to make that person the bad guy, so now I have to base my mask wearing by trying to second guess whether the person will take offence or not.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sorry this was a joke thread wasn't it

Please don't get offended if I puke the meal you cooked me onto your dog. It's because I care.

Feel like pure shit, just want to hug an anaesthetist I've not seen for a while.

Fambo Number Mive

Please don't be offended if we defend Dominic Cummings for driving to Barnard Castle during lockdown and claiming it was to test his vision, we are the Tory Party and it's because we care about staying in power and helping our donors get even more rich.

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 29, 2021, 12:54:04 PM

"Please don't be offended if I hand you a flier instead of hugging you.  I am always careful to wash my hands before touching any flier so it should be fine."

I do love how the quote is from someone specific.  It's not us to each other, a bit of gentle advice being shared because we don't want to hurt each other's feelings.  It's from Lexie, an anaesthetist, and she's directing these words to someone in particular whom we've never met (and presumably will have died of covids before the flier even went to print).

Replies From View

haha, i am now imagining a duck wearing a face mask

funny