Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:58:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

your dad is making me cringe in 2021

Started by Replies From View, April 29, 2021, 05:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

really making me cringe in 2021 with his outmoded language like "too shit to quit" and "don't bolster the goldstar" and "mustn't fester the westerns" and "be jock to restock" and "gorman holdings the foldings" and things like this

he's declaring "can't rate the brakes" and "mildew finds its own level" and "hoverboards don't lie" and "toffee apples in jars, suspended in brine"

making me wince with cheesy phrases like "wassap parsnips" and "page me a tina turner" and "ladle-weiss" and "horns' up gornin bennett" and "where's the raffle, snaffles?"

and proudly going on record with such corny lines as "i'd muffin your mule" and "law sharks on jaw sparks" and "never awaken in stormy california" and "braces for faces" and "naked gun 6"

Glebe

When he said "throwin' shade," that was too much for me.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 29, 2021, 06:43:40 PM
When he said "throwin' shade," that was too much for me.

what does it even mean!

i bet he doesn't know either.  and he's the one saying it!

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 29, 2021, 06:52:00 PMwhat does it even mean!

i bet he doesn't know either.  and he's the one saying it!

Mate, even doesn't even know what TikTok is and he's exploding all over it!

Replies From View

"my batman costume is poking out" and "raging bull by the horns" and "kink in the bio" and "Tourette's florets"

Glebe

Always leaves his plaid shirt hanging open so that you can see his Game of Thrones T-shirt.