Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I hear you're a pest now, Noel Clarke?

Started by Custard, April 29, 2021, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambrinus

Quote from: Kankurette on May 02, 2021, 10:06:10 PM
Plenty of footballers' girlfriends and wives do do that, no matter how shitty their partners are. The Secret Footballer talks about how one woman came home to find her footballer husband fucking some other woman and just carried on like nothing had happened, and Rooney cheated multiple times, as did Maradona and Ferdinand (which is why I find his whole grieving father shtik a bit confusing considering how many women he was fucking behind Rebecca's back), but their wives stayed with them. So many of them have had work done and live in these immaculate homes and they're scared their partners will leave them, and even the young ones get cheated on. Loads of my favourite players are cheats. Neville Southall and Matt Le Tissier to name but two, and they're both married to the women they cheated on their wives with. I'd never marry a footballer because I'd be too paranoid.

And let's not even get into abusive twats like Best, Maradona, Shilton and Gazza.

Pinball, why are you defending Clarke? Why do you think he's innocent? How many women have to come forward before you believe them and not insist he's the real victim? I'm not even on Twitter much these days, for fuck's sake.

Big Nev? Say it ain't so!

I used to model myself on him growing up and fancying myself as a goalkeeper.

Blue Jam

Quote from: mothman on May 02, 2021, 10:43:42 PM
Which is what makes me think that if Wills's extramarital shenanigans somehow ever manage to hit the U.K. press despite the Royal machine doing its best to stop it, Kate will stick with him. After all, if she sucks it up she gets to be queen one day; otherwise she's just another ex-wife who's provided the heirs and we all know what happened to the last one in that situation.

To be fair Kate was pretty much groomed to be Wills' wife from birth- and what else could she do? Get a job at her brother's doomed marshmallow printworks? Nope, I think she (or at least her mother) knew what the deal was and still really wanted it and now she's got it she can't complain and just has to suck it up as you say.

Colleen Rooney is an interesting one, also not your stereotypical WAG. Wasn't she Wayne's childhood sweetheart- ie, with him long before he was famous? It must be hard to walk away from that.

mothman

Likewise Rebekah Vardy, when she shacked up with Jamie she could hardly have known Leicester would get into the Premier League let alone win it. Not that I know if Jamie plays away from home. But the whole feud with Colleen, that's a very rum affair.

Kankurette

Quote from: Gambrinus on May 02, 2021, 10:59:49 PM
Big Nev? Say it ain't so!

I used to model myself on him growing up and fancying myself as a goalkeeper.
I love him too, he's my all time Everton fave next to Kevin Campbell. The guy sued his daughter for his medals as well. I mean, suing your own kid is a bit harsh.

Rooney and Colleen were together when he was at Everton the first time around. She was still at school.

Jittlebags

Blimey. He likes to play both red and purple sides of the spectrum then.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Alberon on May 02, 2021, 05:45:02 PMI think the meaning was that he's just being presumed guilty rather than presumed innocent until conviction. I can't see the direct connection to calling it McCartheist though.

Presumably because during the McCarthy hearings (which I wouldn't claim to be an expert on) they brought along a whole load of dodgy paid-off witnesses to stand there, point, and say "Oh yes, he was definitely a communist, I heard him say so."

chveik

mccarthyism was state-sanctionned. it has fuck all to do with these accusations.

jobotic

I think McCarthyism may be used in the same way as Orwellian sometimes, eh?

chveik

yeah, tedious right-wing punditry clichés.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: chveik on May 03, 2021, 01:27:04 AM
mccarthyism was state-sanctionned. it has fuck all to do with these accusations.

Quite.

I was merely attempting to explain to a puzzled Alberon why I thought Pinball might be using that term (and apologies to both if I guessed wrong), nothing more.

Natnar

Quote from: mothman on May 02, 2021, 10:43:42 PM
Which is what makes me think that if Wills's extramarital shenanigans somehow ever manage to hit the U.K. press despite the Royal machine doing its best to stop it, Kate will stick with him. After all, if she sucks it up she gets to be queen one day; otherwise she's just another ex-wife who's provided the heirs and we all know what happened to the last one in that situation.

It makes you wonder if William is worried about Harry & Meghan spilling the beans on his "affairs" now that they've left the royal firm and that's why he's pissed off with Harry.

steve98

What "affairs"? Is it common knowledge that Wills is shaggin' about? (News to me.)

Dayraven

Quote from: steve98 on May 03, 2021, 09:07:09 AM
Is it common knowledge that Wills is shaggin' about?
Yes, but not if you're in the UK.

steve98

Quote from: Darles Chickens on May 03, 2021, 09:48:54 AM
Does it count as an affair if it's basically the same person?

She - "The Marchioness of Cholmondeley," no less - is much more equine-like than our Kate, and it's well know that Royal males do not have flings* with horse-like women.

*They don't normally marry them either (Sarah Ferguson and paedo Andy being the exception.)

Brundle-Fly

At first glance, I thought the woman on the left was plastered with tattoos and thought, "Tattoos are officially dead." I made a similar snap declaration before when the male mannequins in M&S started sporting beards or when The Sun used to run their 'How To Be A Mod/ Rude Boy/ Punk' articles.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: C_Larence on May 01, 2021, 06:28:48 PM
I'm sure there's stories about Gervais doing it too.

Answered the door to Karl with his knob out. This even made it as far as the animated series I'm sure.

People who get their knob out are usually contemptible. Keith Allen, Jonathan Ross, Ricky Gervais, I loathe them all.

BeardFaceMan

Billy Connolly used to talk on stage about doing The Last Chicken In Sainsburys when he was young, at least he seemed to be embarrassed about it though.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 03, 2021, 11:18:32 AM
Answered the door to Karl with his knob out. This even made it as far as the animated series I'm sure.

People who get their knob out are usually contemptible. Keith Allen, Jonathan Ross, Ricky Gervais, I loathe them all.
It seems the nation's favourite domestic violence enthusiast is a fan as well : https://twitter.com/spam/status/1224271113691258880/photo/1

Jockice

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 03, 2021, 11:18:32 AM

Chris Evans too. The my alleged lookalike one.

TrenterPercenter

Isn't it a bit weird how this thread and the Onlyfans thread have converged on people getting their willies out?

mothman

"CaB: top 1% of content creators for threads about people getting their willies out."

pigamus

And you wonder why more people with their willies out don't post here

imitationleather

Quote from: pigamus on May 03, 2021, 02:10:59 PM
And you wonder why more people with their willies out don't post here

I don't think it would be possible for even more people like that post on here.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Yeah I thought CaB stood for Cocks Always Bare where am I going to post now??

Pinball