Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:11:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I hear you're a pest now, Noel Clarke?

Started by Custard, April 29, 2021, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on May 03, 2021, 11:57:22 AM
Billy Connolly used to talk on stage about doing The Last Chicken In Sainsburys when he was young, at least he seemed to be embarrassed about it though.

He wasn't embarrassed about streaking across Piccadilly Circus on live telly in 2001 for Comic Relief.

Pinball

Jasha

Quote from: steve98 on May 03, 2021, 10:00:29 AM
She - "The Marchioness of Cholmondeley," no less - is much more equine-like than our Kate, and it's well know that Royal males do not have flings* with horse-like women.

That's a Harry Enfield character shurely

Pinball

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 03, 2021, 06:28:26 PM
He wasn't embarrassed about streaking across Piccadilly Circus on live telly in 2001 for Comic Relief.

Is there a qualitative difference between streaking - or indeed being totally nude generally - with just getting one's knob out? Streaking isn't usually seen as sexually aggressive, is it?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 04, 2021, 11:30:25 AM
Is there a qualitative difference between streaking - or indeed being totally nude generally - with just getting one's knob out? Streaking isn't usually seen as sexually aggressive, is it?

Depends, if the ol' fella is ready for action then it might be.

Lord Mandrake

Fully nude isn't rude
Limp cock out, knockabout
Hard rod showing, prison going
Cock and socks, in the stocks

TrenterPercenter

Can I just say having lived for 5 years in the UK's PREMIER stag and hen do resort and longtime holder of Booze Britain's award for best Blind-d-date S4Cs theme park (Bournemouth) getting flashed by women off their moffs on 20 strawpeedos was quite a common occurrence.  Only boobs mind, which makes me wonder about the logistics and impact of flashing your muff compared to dangling your apparatus out your flies in low pressure sodium lighting.

I once had "The Stag & Hen" bus, a needlessly double decker bus regularly crammed with hand-reared wankers from the South coast Laandan[nb]corrected for accuracy[/nb] pull over to me on a Saturday night; open the doors and have three women screech in unison "Get your cock out!" (reader I didn't; sodium orange is not a flattering shade for me).  A drive by grotting if you will.  Bournemouth is basically set up to operate like this; a lot of bars provide the sexually aggressive (and loud) atmosphere  to get people lively and stimulated so they can sell more booze; you'll hear very little complaints from the men and women there (they are all smashed) and there is a really toxic mix between the stag and hen crowds with those that are not "eventing"; and a snowballing of "having it large bey!" occurring (btw you'll rarely meet anyone actually from Bournemouth on a night out they know to keep well away) and every night on season becoming party night (pew-pew-peeeeew party horn noise!).

I've seen some staggering stuff on those streets (I mean years ago, I don't know what the craic is now but at one stage it proudly twinned itself with Laganas ffs) I wouldn't recommend it.

As a Bournemouth/Poole resident for 40 years, I concur. The last place I want to be of a Friday night is Bournemouth town centre.

The council are already under fire for approving pop-up stalls selling booze on the prom this summer as an influx of tourists who can't get to Ibiza and Magaluf descend upon us. It's going to be utterly fucking wretched.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 04, 2021, 02:51:53 PMCan I just say having lived for 5 years in the UK's PREMIER stag and hen do resort [...] (Bournemouth)

Blackpool's on the phone, shurely?

Still, never knew all that about Bournemouth.  Awful shit.

badaids

If he had his cock out; yes.
If he had his willy out; no.

Butchers Blind

I once went to Bournemouth on a stag do but my cock stayed firmly in my trousers. Apart from when I needed to piss and this was in the designated areas. Thank you.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on May 04, 2021, 03:13:15 PM

Bournemouth and that area is naturally beautiful and people actually local to Bournemouth are by and large really nice; it's just Friday/Saturday nights in the town centre - don't let this put you of going there; you can find nice spots up and down from the main pier on the beach which keeps you well out the way of the tourists.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 04, 2021, 03:05:24 PM
As a Bournemouth/Poole resident for 40 years, I concur. The last place I want to be of a Friday night is Bournemouth town centre.

hehe I used to work at Liverpool Victoria and I'll always remember the Christmas Party booking team getting the long list out of places they'd been told to never come back too.

The title had me thinking the thread was about football scribe Nigel Clarke. Glad to be corrected.

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 04, 2021, 04:11:13 PM
people actually local to Bournemouth are by and large really nice

Cheers

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 04, 2021, 04:11:13 PM
You can find nice spots up and down from the main pier on the beach which keeps you well out the way of the tourists.

There's spots between Southbourne and Hengistbury Head that are almost deserted, even at the height of summer or head to Sandbanks and walk back towards Bournemouth for five minutes and it's pretty empty.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 04, 2021, 04:51:55 PM
There's spots between Southbourne and Hengistbury Head that are almost deserted, even at the height of summer or head to Sandbanks and walk back towards Bournemouth for five minutes and it's pretty empty.

I know exactly where you mean! My usual spot was straight down the from the zig zag at East Cliff (it's me, I'm Cathy!) as I used to live on Northcote Road so it was very convenient and I was usually to lazy to walk up there.  It's a beautiful place; I miss it loads but my partner is originally from there so I'm still back there quite often.

Yeah, there's relatively quiet bits due to the lack of easily available food and drink, something the aforementioned vendors are hoping to address.

Personally, I like to visit the beaches out of town. Milford on Sea and Lymington are good to the east, Bridport, Ringstead, Osmington, Kimmeridge and Chesil beach to the west. Pebble beaches and no serious tourist attractions beyond the occasional fish and chip place or pub. Keeps the shitheads out. Lovely.

Endicott

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on May 04, 2021, 03:13:15 PM

I was there once about 12 years ago. Wall to wall puking in the street[nb]until I came home hahahaha[/nb].

Brighton, near the pier where the big clubs are, is similar, maybe not quite so bad. My mate lived in Hove so we would always be heading out of Brighton on a pub crawl back to Hove after about 7pm.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on May 04, 2021, 02:04:52 PM
Fully nude isn't rude
Limp cock out, knockabout
Hard rod showing, prison going
Cock and socks, in the stocks

I remember that from Brian Cant's last Play Away.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Endicott on May 04, 2021, 05:45:35 PM
I was there once about 12 years ago. Wall to wall puking in the street[nb]until I came home hahahaha[/nb].

Turning into a bit of Bournemouth chat but those from there or interested in this should watch the horror film "K-Shop"; it's actually a pretty decent film and a modern spin on Sweeney Todd.....with kebabs and racism.   However more than that it is set in something-on sea (Bournemouth) and is a social commentary on the place; the villain is a pwopa lad who is buying and converting all of the towns heritage building into degenerate mega clubs (it's got the Old Fire Station in it as the main club - oh how art mimics life) anyway check it out it's good in lots of ways and you'll be able to work out which chippy it is all filmed in.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/k_shop

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 04, 2021, 06:07:36 PM
Turning into a bit of Bournemouth chat
Yes, by you. Congrats on diverting another thread.

Mr Banlon

Three tenpin bowling alleys in Bournemouth and seven lawn bowls clubs. Bowly Bournemouth bastards with their underhand ways.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 04, 2021, 06:07:36 PM
Turning into a bit of Bournemouth chat but those from there or interested in this should watch the horror film "K-Shop"; it's actually a pretty decent film and a modern spin on Sweeney Todd.....with kebabs and racism.   However more than that it is set in something-on sea (Bournemouth) and is a social commentary on the place; the villain is a pwopa lad who is buying and converting all of the towns heritage building into degenerate mega clubs (it's got the Old Fire Station in it as the main club - oh how art mimics life) anyway check it out it's good in lots of ways and you'll be able to work out which chippy it is all filmed in.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/k_shop

I enjoyed watching that tonight. Thanks TP.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 04, 2021, 11:18:35 PM
I enjoyed watching that tonight. Thanks TP.

Your welcome and glad you enjoyed it :) it's good isn't it (poss worth the slight diversion of the thread).

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 05, 2021, 12:43:13 PM
Your welcome and glad you enjoyed it :) it's good isn't it (poss worth the slight diversion of the thread).

Yes, very well directed and acted, unpretentious, dark comedy. Reminded me of the film Piggy (2012) Interesting to see Euan Mackintosh getting star billing on IMDb when he's only in it for three minutes.

R.I.P. Horror films thread in Deeper In Movies etc

Anyway, Noel Clarke. Like I said in the old Bill Cosby thread. It's heartbreaking when you get an inspiring high-profile black role model like this to let down that community so spectacularly, particularly as Clarke achieved so much at a young age.

Kankurette

I've never been to Bournemouth but I've had random men shout at me to get my tits out, or hit on me for a joke, if that happens.

DoesNotFollow

Loving all the Bomo(and Poole) CaB crew chat, makes me feel all fuzzy.

That's all.

There's one Bournemouth every minute.