Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:04:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your dad is pretending to be a fan of Key & Peele.

Started by Glebe, April 30, 2021, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Your dad is pretending to be a fan of Key & Peele, and boy, the internet just can't get enough of it!

"I can't look away, it's both fascinating and revolting," said one on Facebook, while another tweeted "This man has got to be in his sixties but he's trying to look like a Gen Z influencer."

"Kay an' Pee are the new kings of comedy - regardless of colour!" he WhatsApped me just now. "Gonna binge-watch the entire series instead of painting the garage- YOLO!"

Replies From View

I would have assumed seventies, to be honest.  Late seventies.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 30, 2021, 08:01:47 PMI would have assumed seventies, to be honest.  Late seventies.

He's 69, but don't mention it in front of him. He'll only start giggling at the innuendo.

your dad

I am 68, you cheeky young fuckers. When you reach my age, I'd like to see what your abs look like. You can grate a lime on my six pack. Feel my bicep you whippersnapper. Feel it. That's a twenty one gun salute right there, son.

Glebe

"Big fan of their movie, The Get Out, too. If you don't like that you're a racist! Btw, which one is Key and which one is Peele? And yes, I know it's not Oscar-winner Daniel Kaluuya, I'm not that out of touch! In any case, they're great, like the new 'black' Cheech & Chong - not that it matters what colour they are! Chris Rock was also great as the brainwashed one in the garden!"