Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:43:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trying to ascertain whether there has ever been such a thing invented as

Started by Replies From View, May 02, 2021, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

a "jigsaw" "puzzle"

new concept a:  "jigsaw"

new concept b:  "puzzle"

combined concept of new concept a and new concept b:  "jigsaw" "puzzle"

Interviewer 1:  Please explain what is "jigsaw"

Me (now famous on talkshow being asked about the success I am going to have):  hello thanks for having me on.  "Jigsaw" is when you can cut in many directions, not only in straight lines.  "Jigsaw" will allow you to make that bread board you have always dreamed of

Interviewer 2:  hi mate I love your work

Me:  cheers

Interviewer 2: So and what is this "puzzle"

Me:  hi so a puzzle would be a kind of annoyance that you need to overcome on your table top

Interviewer 2:  sounds fun!

Me:  shut up it is

Interviewer 2:  I wasn't being sarcastic!

Me:  I don't need you; go back to interviewer 1

Interviewer 1: so a puzzle is a kind of annoyance on a table top and you need to overcome it

Me:  that's right

Interviewer 1:  sounds really fucking great idea

Me:  bring me interviewer 3 please

Interviewer 3:  hello I am here at the scene with prospective inventor of "jigsaw" "puzzle" who is trying to ascertain whether his invention is new or just an old one

Me: that is correct, yes

Interviewer 3:  well I have never heard of it so it must be brand new

Me:  and would you like me to tell you what it is?

Interviewer 3: no just go ahead and make it, should be fine

Me:  alright cheers

Interviewer 3:  bye, love your work

Me:  thanks

Interviewer 3:  byeee

Me:  bye bye

Well that was successful, but I could do with some more views on this as those interviewers were only confirming my own thoughts back to me.  Any idea whether "jigsaw" "puzzle" has been invented already?  I don't know where I could begin looking to find out.

popcorn

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 02, 2021, 11:04:07 AM
It was carved out of edible trees.

This isn't the thread about eating trees.  Please try to focus on each thread separately so that we are not clogged.

gib

Which overhead projector would you recommend to someone just starting out?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 02, 2021, 11:09:35 AMThis isn't the thread about eating trees.  Please try to focus on each thread separately so that we are not clogged.

Clogs - more wooden things!

Replies From View

Replies From View

I suspect you are all jealous of my impending success and trying to thwart me in my progress towards much deserved wealth and happiness

Well I certainly won't be sharing any of my forthcoming good fortune with any of you lot, that's for sure

I am a google search away from learning whether "jigsaw" "puzzles" already exist, and then I shall simply sit back and reap all the dividends.

Replies From View

and you will all be crying exactly like when paul mccartney got married and all the fans were sobbing "i expected him to choose me"

you are very selfish people and you will have egg on your face after this, which is good

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 02, 2021, 08:58:39 PM
Edible trees, jigsaws- what next, for goodness' sake?!

You might be in the wrong thread again

just try your very hardest not to be distracted and you should be ok

Bum Flaps

Replies From View