Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:12:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just when you thought Hitler couldn't get any worse...

Started by Butchers Blind, May 03, 2021, 11:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Swimming pool or piss-fetishing are out for this lad.  Leather shorts and liquid, absolute non-starter.

Very dry

Worst thing I ever heard about Hitler is that he thought he could just log on to the 'Dark Web' by logging on to his PC while sitting in the dark with his leather shorts on.

DoesNotFollow

My stepdad likes his military history, but I find it weird how he brings up things like "Hermann Goring liked to dress up in ladies clothes you know"[nb]I don't know if there's any document of this anyway.[/nb] as if THAT'S the clincher that he was a real wrongun. So totally beside the point.

Video Game Fan 2000

Hitler dangling a toddler over the balcony at a rally in Munich and a dog leaps up to catch a turd falling from the child's arse.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on May 03, 2021, 01:42:27 PM
My stepdad likes his military history, but I find it weird how he brings up things like "Hermann Goring liked to dress up in ladies clothes you know"[nb]I don't know if there's any document of this anyway.[/nb] as if THAT'S the clincher that he was a real wrongun.
seriously

i mean

if you want to talk about personal vices, he was an enormous morphine addict

bgmnts

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 03, 2021, 02:38:29 PM
seriously

i mean

Well to be fair thats a result of his gunshot wound from the Putsch right?

Replies From View

Apparently it was queefing that gave him the idea of special showers where gas comes out instead of water

pigamus

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 03, 2021, 02:38:29 PM
seriously

i mean

Yeah, he loved to watch him come out of that little box

Jittlebags

Quote from: Buelligan on May 03, 2021, 01:37:28 PM

Those socks are going to weigh an absloute ton when soaked in piss.

Dex Sawash

Baby Hitler spent a lot of time soaked in piss, should have seen this coming

Cuellar

Fambo Number Mive

Surprised this Hitler dickhead didn't turn out to be "H" from Line of Duty. Faked his own death, several decades later joined the Central Police, shaved off his pathetic little moustache but, given English was his second (?) language), can be excused for not spelling the word definitely correctly.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 03, 2021, 01:25:40 PM
And we wonder why we don't have more piss-fetishists posting here.

We do? What time is that happening? Cheers

TrenterPercenter

Ahhh so that is why they called themselves Golden Dawn, dirty bastards.

thenoise

I heard that he grew that little tache to stop his niece's piss going up his nose.

Jasha

Of course they don't tell you about the 100 laps he did raising money for the league of German health services

JamesTC

He apparently baked 100 Streusels for are Captain Tom too. But oh no all we hear about is that dame stuffing her face with balls.

Video Game Fan 2000

Captain Tom : "I'm thinking of a quiet night in, the internet doesn't have to know a thing about it"
Adolf Hitler : "Sounds nice Herr Captain Tom, but have you considered going for a nice walk around the garden instead?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylC48DnBDkU

Zetetic

Kankurette