Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:23:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your dad is into Hi-NRG, now

Started by BlodwynPig, May 04, 2021, 08:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

"the latest craze" as he puts on his leather cap and combs his moustache.

Later you see him aggressively dancing to Telex's Moskow Diskow in the shed.

Later still, he's by the pond, caked in sweat with only a jockstrap on, hip thrusting to The Flirts - Passion ("Disconet 12 inch remix", he shouts up at your bedroom window).

You'd join him if it wasn't school tomorrow, wouldn't you.

seepage

You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like your dad, baby

Glebe

Came home at 5AM and drank two pints of water. He was moody as be came down from the ecstasy high, and had trouble getting the kids off to school.

BlodwynPig

Off his nut on amyl nitrate in Argos when Den Haan's Russian Boat Commander comes on the speakers

Sonny_Jim

Saw your Dad in Waitrose last Sunday morning, sweat patches on his fluoro shirt and chewing gum wildly.  He seemed to get into a trance caused by the scanner beeps.  Kept on twitching and shaking his leg when the checkout worker got into a scanning rhythm.

Replies From View

when your dad aims to say Hi-NRG though he says Hi-NGR instead, and it's always really bad when that happens

Sonny_Jim

I saw him fucked out of his head on Ketamine, bumbling about his shed.  He said he'd spilled paint on the car and needed some thinners to get it off.  I just walked away mate.  His missus is going to kill him.

Replies From View

I find it a sorry state of affairs but there's only so much care I can offer to the world, know what I'm saying