Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Transmit any gay thoughts or feelings you have to a newborn baby to make it gay

Started by Replies From View, May 04, 2021, 11:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

It's true!  It's a known technique employed in the Wild West to preserve the heterosexual integrity of all the cowboys. 

Every saloon had a back door next to the piano that led to the kitchen area.  As close to this door as possible a newborn baby would be placed in its crib.  Then, every few moments one of the cowboys would make an audible 'GULP!' sound because they were accidentally having a gay thought or feeling.  Rather than holding it in they would immediately excuse themselves for a moment and rush over to the crib before the gayness had a chance to take root.

They'd lock their general orientation in the direction of the newborn baby, shut their eyes, then begin emitting gay waves towards the newborn baby and murmuring.  The baby would absorb these, and like a sponge turning black from tar it would incrementally transform gay.  The cowboys would be able to sit around and play cards and smoke, have a great time and twizzle their guns about, safe in the knowledge that by the time that baby reached mating age they would be elderly and of no interest to it.

So how about you?  Do you think this practice should be brought back in the present day?  Have you ever had a little try of it yourself after learning about it from the history books?  Let us know in the comments section below and don't forget to like, subscribe and ring that notification bell.

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 04, 2021, 01:01:45 PM
People aren't born gay. They become gay thanks to PC propaganda.

That remark could have gone in any thread about gayness.  You are a homophobe who sees threads about gayness as the same opportunity to post your one thing about it.

Address the specific concern that I have raised, please.

Glebe

I am not a homophone. I am simply suggestion that people are told to be gays by the right on brigade. They transmit deviant thoughts into the heads of confused nutbags.

Replies From View

popcorn

so is it the scientific case that this is how ALL gay people are made?

GoblinAhFuckScary

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

popcorn

can the gay baby, once grown, transfer its gay thoughts out of its body into another baby and then become safely nongay?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: popcorn on May 04, 2021, 01:45:07 PM
can the gay baby, once grown, transfer its gay thoughts out of its body into another baby and then become safely nongay?

at which point it cans the gay, baby

bgmnts

The Brokeback synapse in the human brain is capable of turning any wild west cowboy into a gay at any moment.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on May 04, 2021, 01:45:07 PM

No, because they will already have taken root.  This is why the cowboys jump up and deal with it straight away.

Glebe

Don't we have enough of the gays in the world? How are the likes of 'Adam and Steve' supposed to reproduce? Fucking disgrace, disgusting thinking of them 'doing things'.

chveik

Replies From View

Quote from: chveik on May 05, 2021, 12:15:57 AM
how many cowboys' gay waves can a baby sustain?

It just absorbs them all, I think.  I don't believe there is a limit as such.

Replies From View