Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Are we all conjoined twins that 100% overlap?

Started by Replies From View, May 04, 2021, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Siamese twins, conjoined twins - I am liberal so in this thread feel free to use whatever term you like.  I am relaxed and do not mind.  Laid back and brimming with easy peas.  Doesn't even bother me.

My query is:  what is the most conjoined that two people can be?  And is one person actually two people with 100% conjoinment?

Glebe

Stop posting these silly threads! Barry, can we have this jerk banned at last?!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 04, 2021, 01:03:21 PM
Stop posting these silly threads! Barry, can we have this jerk banned at last?!

Look it's about phasing.

Your usually-perceived conjoined twin is like a double tracked vocal, right?  Two distinct voices.

But then maybe you can get a conjoined twin which is the equivalent of a bit of flanging.  Hardly there but you can tell it's two people from the fact they give you a bit of a headache to look at.  They have a mild double image, not an extreme one, perhaps the same as when you forget to put your glasses on.

And finally, maybe you get the 100% overlap.  The overlap where in audio terms you simply cannot hear two distinct voices anymore, but you know from the mix track that there are two sound files there, playing at the same time.  You have to knock them out of sync to hear them both.

So all I'm asking is have we all been conjoined twins this entire time, each and every one of us?  If you don't know then ask for somebody to help you, Glebe.

Glebe

I think you and Shoulders are combined ghost twins. I've always mixed you pair up!