Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:18:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Replies From View to be transferred to PC Gone Mad

Started by popcorn, May 04, 2021, 07:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Longtime HS Art poster Replies From View has accepted a position in another subforum, PC Gone Mad, and will be transferring this week.

I'd like to be the first to thank him for all the work he's done for HS Art. Please join me in wishing him all the best in his new role!

pancreas

A spokesperson for HS Art said: 'Replies From View is parting from the forum by mutual consent.'

Glebe

selectivememory

All the best to you RFV in the next chapter of your CaB journey.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Thanks guys it should be brilliant fun.  This week I will be learning all about the disadvantages of storing games on cartridges rather than cassettes.

pancreas

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 04, 2021, 09:02:05 PM
Thanks guys it should be brilliant fun.  This week I will be learning all about the disadvantages of storing games on cartridges rather than cassettes.

I'll be glad to see the back of cassettes. The game would just finish loading then the screen would go blank.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on May 04, 2021, 08:47:41 PM
A spokesperson for HS Art said: 'Replies From View is parting from the forum by mutual consent.'

Heard that as well. Load of HR complaints apparently but it's all been hushed up because his dad knows (or is?) The Boss of HS Art.

Could be rumours of course.

pancreas

If you're asking: 'Has he touched you in the genitals?', then the answer is: 'Yes, he has touched me in the genitals.'

Replies From View