Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:42:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things your dad is doing.

Started by Glebe, May 05, 2021, 07:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

your dad is carefully shaving his chin over your pillow while you're sleeping

Glebe

Your dad's blind date comes to an abrupt halt when he refuses to stop talking about the benefits of Domestos for ten minutes.

Replies From View

your dad is fighting like an asshole

frajer

Your dad has bought a universal remote and keeps pointing it at you and saying "stop being such a prick" then shaking it near his ear and doing an elaborate frown. "Thing's on the fritz!"

Replies From View

Your dad has sent you a text:

999.  GET IN TOUCH URGENTLY

So, dropping everything in a panic, you immediately phone him.

Turns out he is standing in a car boot sale wondering which of the Warioland games he should take a punt on for 50p.

Cuellar

Your dad he is entered into World's Strangest Man to perform feats of strange on a beach in California in front of whooping besunglassed dolts.

Replies From View

your dad has gotten it into his mind that going on University Challenge involves being on stage shitting into a myriad array of unfurling pants and socks

he's right now firing off a furious email to the BBC

Glebe

Your dad says "That blokes a nutter!" in a Harry Enfield voice after meeting your mate who has PTSD.

frajer

You dad has figured out how to do the leg sweep in Mortal Kombat and will not stop using it. Laughing his head off he is.

Glebe

Your dad is driving home from squash practice when 'The Year of the Cat' comes on the radio. Pretty soon he's singing along and the tears start to flow.

Replies From View

Last week your dad bought a Paul Daniels magic set.  Having mastered it to the best of his ability, he is now heading over to the States to appear on Penn and Teller's 'Fool Us'.  "I've got about as much chance as everyone else!" he is grinning.

frajer

Your dad doesn't rate Gary Sinise and tells you so every time he browses Netflix.

idunnosomename

Your dad is nesting inside the television.

Your dad is excreting a gnome.

Your dad is preaching against all birds.

Your dad is crawling under the oven.

Your dad is resting for the rest of the week.

Your dad should not be approached.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Replies From View on August 03, 2021, 01:03:55 PM
What's the history behind this image please?  Is it photoshopped?

Oops, bit late. Nope, it's from some club in Liverpool where the drunken youths write messages on boards and have photos taken. I dunno.

Replies From View

Ahh.  Merseybeat, I'll suspect

Replies From View

your dad has a grimly fascinating launch pad

Your dad has bought a Hetty vacuum cleaner, solely so he can make off colour jokes at your mum's expense about how nice it is to finally find a woman doesn't complain about having to clean up after him and "sucking".

frajer

Your dad is on a recycling kick and keeps eyeing up the cat for parts.

Replies From View

your dad is every weekend ordering hundreds of condoms and having them sent to your address

jobotic

Quote from: frajer on August 09, 2021, 09:15:59 PM
Your dad has bought a universal remote and keeps pointing it at you and saying "stop being such a prick" then shaking it near his ear and doing an elaborate frown. "Thing's on the fritz!"

Your dad just made me laugh

JamesTC

Your dad just saw this "great new show" called Big Bang Theory and is telling you you'd love it.

Glebe

Your dad is taking a break from mending the shed and is cheerily watching In the Night Garden with his feet up and a cup of tea and is singing Stephen Bishop's 'It Might Be You' from Tootsie.

Glebe

"I'm very proud of you son," says your dad but he's staring right through you and thinking of your sporty, right-wing friend.

Replies From View

your dad is quoting sliding doors, that funny scene where they quote monty python.  he has never seen monty python and thinks the film came up with it by itself

frajer

Your dad once met Adam Sandler at the airport and told him he was shite as The Riddler. "Tommy Lee Jones should have handed you your bloody cards."

Glebe

"Who'd win in a fight between Treebeard and Groot do you reckon?" your dad is asking his rare He-Man figurine.

Your dad is calling the computer mouse 'the rat' by mistake - 'Just click the rat on it....' he says.

Glebe

Your dad suggests "doing your bit" for the environment by buying more Nestle cereal. "There's a lot of good in those oats, and you're doing some good for the world too!"

frajer

Your dad doesn't want to get political but why don't Terry's pull their fucking finger out and do a chocolate banana?

Glebe

Your dad sighs as he opens the paper, "You can't even look at the news without reading about immigrants coming over from wild Borneo to take our jobs and steal our women."