Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'The Outsiders' - new Dave show "from the mind of David Mitchell"

Started by MigraineBoy, May 05, 2021, 08:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigraineBoy

UKTV today announces it has commissioned David Mitchell's brand-new comedy entertainment series Outsiders (6 x 60') for Dave. Co-developed by Mitchell and Renegade Pictures, Outsiders sees David challenge a returning cast of three pairs of comedians to prove they've got the mettle and skills to thrive in the great outdoors. Outsiders is produced by Renegade Pictures and will air on Dave later this year.

David Mitchell said,

Civilisation is clearly crumbling so it's high time we worked out whether we can cope without it. And if you can think of a better way of doing that than making six comedians learn survival skills, then you weren't involved in the development process of this programme."

The competing comedians will be Toussaint Douglass, Ed Gamble, Kerry Godliman, Jessica Knappett, Jamali Maddix and Lou Sanders.

full press release here - https://corporate.uktv.co.uk/news/article/david-mitchell-and-uktv-send-comedians-wild-outsiders/

jobotic

Copy and paste comments for "The Island" thread.

Sorry Migraine Boy, nothing personal!

thenoise

Yeah, another series of improv games from the usual crowd on Dave. It'll be fine.

Bazooka

QuoteThe competing comedians will be Toussaint Douglass, Ed Gamble, Kerry Godliman, Jessica Knappett, Jamali Maddix and Lou Sanders.

Kerry Godliman you say? Outdoor swimming mastered.

KennyMonster

"from the mind of David Mitchell"

so not set in the great outdoors then, set in a big empty fucking warehouse.

dissolute ocelot

I look forward to Mitchell sharing his many valuable survival tips.

It would be nice if they found a funny outdoorsperson or survivalist, but I guess that's way too much work and statistically unlikely.

I'm sure David Mitchell will make some mildly amusing remarks when Ed Gamble falls in some mud.