Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:46:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm sorry sir, but we are out of Bran Flakes.

Started by Glebe, May 05, 2021, 08:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

I'm sorry sir, we are out of Bran Flakes. You could ask about some other cereal instead. Like you haven't asked me about Kellogg's Start yet. No I'm sorry sir, they've discontinued that. Pleasure keep asking me about cereal we do not have, it'll be like an amusing Monty Python skit!

Poobum

Can you recommend alternate make me do the shittings foods? There is an imperative urgency please. A Fibre with the fruits?

bgmnts

Forget the jokey shit, where the fuck am I going to get Bran Flakes now you twat?

Let me speak to the manager please.

Glebe

You are all making a mickle out of a muckle. Do not worry, for replacement flakes are on their way. Extra shipments have been ordered direct from Kellogg's themselves, and should arrive within weeks.

Glebe

Quote from: bgmnts on May 05, 2021, 11:29:56 AMManager please, cuntflap.

I'm sorry sir but abuse of staff is not tolerated. I will have to ask you to leave the hotel breakfast room.

bgmnts

I'm not leaving until I've gotten and finished my FUCKING BRAN

Glebe

I can offer you a DVD of Tales of the Unexpected to watch in the video room until the Bran Flakes arrive. It is very nostalgic and will tide you over until the Bran Flakes arrive.

bgmnts

Fine but if the twist isn't unexpected I will be whipping up a shitstorm faster than you can get Bran Flakes in evidently.

Glebe

Quote from: bgmnts on May 05, 2021, 11:45:15 AMFine but if the twist isn't unexpected I will be whipping up a shitstorm faster than you can get Bran Flakes in evidently.

There's always a sting in the tail!

Replies From View

Excuse me but why is everyone ignoring the box of All-Bran?  It's the exact same stuff, right?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 05, 2021, 03:14:23 PMExcuse me but why is everyone ignoring the box of All-Bran?  It's the exact same stuff, right?

It's All-Bran Flakes as far as I'm concerned!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 05, 2021, 03:39:46 PM
It's All-Bran Flakes as far as I'm concerned!

So we can eat the All-Bran?