Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone don't else care about politics and just want people dead?

Started by itsfredtitmus, May 06, 2021, 12:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

Wouldn't want Boris Johnson dead because he's just a product of circumstances but would love to see Iain Duncan Smith skanked or maybe Scum greenhouse scene'd

idunnosomename

i'd love to see IDS on a pole like Cannibal Holocaust. i mean who wouldnt

itsfredtitmus

Democracy implies the alternative is an just an 'alternative' and not complete psychopathic, tory nonsense. You have to counteract it with male Alan Clarke sexual violence

itsfredtitmus

I want IDS greenhouse scene'd and made dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Made dead.

Voting for a police commissioner or something is it? What do you think I am? Some sort of cunt?

itsfredtitmus

Them basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother

touchingcloth

Put all of the mayors in a cement mixer and tumble them.

itsfredtitmus

Skanked and greenhouse scene'd and it still wouldn't immoral (in front of his wife and children.)

itsfredtitmus

actually his wife would probably love seeing his skanked

me me me

ive got nothing to fear me

we've got demoracy

c
c c
c
c
c
c

Captain Z

And you wonder why nobody posts about politics on this forum...

itsfredtitmus

Nah

itsfredtitmus

Nope

itsfredtitmus

No wonder momentum didn't gain any traction when they're all stupid fucking middleclass cokehead fucks. "Melts"? Fuck off. What kind of insult is that? PC is a disease, man. TWEE BOLLOCKS. Amphetamine and hammers. Kill em. Get them dead.

Butchers Blind

bakabaka

Through the 18th and 19th centuries, as religion began to lose its grip on western societies, party politics grew to take its place in the hearts and minds of secular citizens.

You have your belief system, based on the writings of a prophet (Smith, Marx, Friedman, Rand, etc.) who had access to secret knowledge, led by a hierarchy of men who tell you how to live in order to have a heavenly future.
"The promised land is only a few steps away if you march to our beat."
Time and again studies have shown that our political beliefs are just that, not based on logic and are extremely hard to change. But at least it lets us continue with the eternal driver of western society - us against them.

So to answer the thread title - yes indeedy!

Twit 2

Think it was someone on here recently who said we're bonobos, really (mostly peaceful apes who prefer to have sex with each other than hit each other). So yeah, don't kill people. And ask before you have sex with someone, if possible.[nb]Not a Louis CK ask.[/nb]

Alright cheers.