Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Marti Stardust and the Spiders From Deep-Fried Mars Bar

Started by SteveDave, May 06, 2021, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveDave

This is quite something

https://youtu.be/-CtK-4HLCTc

Marti Pellow does Dave Bowie. It's part "Moonage Daydream" cut and shut with something else that I can't quite put my finger on.

There's an album that I will be listening to today. Can't be any duller than that Coral record everyone's jizzing themselves dizzy over.

Pauline Walnuts

He's wearing a hat on the cover, I take it he's a 'typical CaB' then?

Butchers Blind

PaulTMA

The Mollusk

You know it's gonna be great when the comments are turned off. FACE YOUR DEMONS PELLOW YOU WARBLING CUNT!

Brundle-Fly

Piddly amount of views for somebody who was at No 1 for fifteen fucking consecutive weeks. It's a shit business.

crankshaft

Quote from: The Mollusk on May 06, 2021, 01:39:11 PM
You know it's gonna be great when the comments are turned off. FACE YOUR DEMONS PELLOW YOU WARBLING CUNT!

That's automatic for music served to YouTube by digital music distributors.

This isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. It isn't actually good either but at least he's trying something energetic, unlike the entire WWW catalogue.

jobotic

Quote from: OnlyRegisteredSoICanRead on May 06, 2021, 08:03:37 AM
He's wearing a hat on the cover, I take it he's a 'typical CaB' then?

No there's a video from last year on youtube which is non-bald.

He's on the Hair-o-Win!

PaulTMA

The Mollusk

Quote from: crankshaft on May 06, 2021, 03:09:53 PM
That's automatic for music served to YouTube by digital music distributors.

Ah I know but that appears to be his actual channel, it's got video uploads of home cover versions and shit on it.

Malcy

MrSerious

I've already listened to the album a few weeks back and it's surprisingly...alright (if derivative)

The Bowie influence is all over it, but there are a few tracks of Super Furry Animals-ish oddball chamber psych and it closes with an 11 minute funk workout.

Fair enough.