Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:43:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Charlie Higson and Friends Podcast (off of Scala Radio)

Started by paruses, May 06, 2021, 10:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paruses

I listen to Frank Skinner a lot on the Absolute podcast and they started trailing this Charlie Higson one. I plugged in on Google podcasts this morning. First guest predictably Paul Whitehouse but that's just a good thing.

Funny and relaxed as you would imagine. Proper laughs too on silly things like Vaughn Williams not being his first and last name (also had never occurred to me).

Bob Mortimer is up next.

Just thought I would mention it.

Retinend

Thanks! Can't wait to listen to this.

And since you couldnt be arsed with the link:

[Link removed, see following posts - BAdmin]

paruses

Ha ha - I can't be posting links all day what with my busy schedule.

(tbh I just typed Charlie Higson into googlepodcasts and thought no more about it)

Retinend

I clicked the link with my ipad, which insists I am logged in with my bank-linked Apple account... and before I knew it, merely by "installing" the app I had already paid a fee! I didn't see the price before it was confirmed, and I didn't see it after. It's exactly like Black Mirror.

Is it a one-off thing? or some recurring shit? How much was it?

paruses

Shit - should be free. I would get that back of Apple.

I'll ask Neil to take that link down if it's charging - I really did just search on google podcasts as I remembered it this morning.

beanheadmcginty

Yeah, I just searched and added it on Podcast Addict for free. Thanks for the tip, look forward to listening to it.

Retinend