Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:49:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucking Huge Moth

Started by Cold Meat Platter, May 06, 2021, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Urgh. I've got a bit of a phobia about moths, especially because they always seem to try and fly into your head. That bastard would give me the FEAR.

Buelligan

Indeed, the mother of all mothers.  Bit wooly too.

idunnosomename

steve98

He's sawing the balls off it. (Clothes preservationists will pay top dollar for mothballs that size.)

EDITED for clarification. They dangle them (the sawn-off moth's balls) in their wardrobes as a warning to other moths.

BlodwynPig

Here's one at the last CaB meet with Shoulders (or is that his knee?)

imitationleather

What name does he post on here under?

Solid Jim

A couple of years ago, I noticed two of my colleagues standing at the door that leads out to a small neglected courtyard adjacent to our department. They were looking outside at something, and occasionally pointing.

When I approached them to ask what they had seen, they looked sheepish and replied "a big moth".

This is a thoroughly mediocre anecdote, but there'll probably never be a more relevant thread so I'm seizing the opportunity to divest myself of it.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Nothing to say except moths are all bastards especially big ones

Video Game Fan 2000

Imagine if it flew down Michael Barrymore's cock.

steve98

Quote from: Solid Jim on May 06, 2021, 06:29:48 PM

When I approached them to ask what they had seen, they looked sheepish and replied "a big moth".

This is a thoroughly mediocre anecdote

Yes it is. The thrill-seeking reader's always gonna be disappointed when he clicks on a "Fucking Huge Moth!" thread and finds merely a "big" moth anecdote.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Solid Jim on May 06, 2021, 06:29:48 PM
A couple of years ago, I noticed two of my colleagues standing at the door that leads out to a small neglected courtyard adjacent to our department. They were looking outside at something, and occasionally pointing.

This is a thoroughly mediocre anecdote, but there'll probably never be a more relevant thread so I'm seizing the opportunity to divest myself of it.

Rubbish. Go back to bed.

Bernice

Thomas

One of these drag moths, patterned in the manner of Toffo packaging, alighted at our primary school one sunny lunchtime:

The rougher boys demonstrated admirable restraint in not smashing its head in. Years later, I was lucky enough to spot a couple of hummingbird moths whilst wandering aimlessly at my place of work, to the wistful envy of an entomology-enthusing colleague who'd been hoping to see one for 40 years:

Dex Sawash

madhair60

flotemysost

Just wait til you see the Aldi rip-off version.

seepage

Imagine getting in a fight with the fucker.

NoSleep

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 06, 2021, 05:14:28 PM
Urgh. I've got a bit of a phobia about moths, especially because they always seem to try and fly into your head. That bastard would give me the FEAR.

Turn off your headlights.

The Mollusk

Quote from: seepage on May 07, 2021, 07:23:06 AM
Imagine getting in a fight with the fucker.

I would fucking lamp that thing clean out of the air no questions asked.

Sherman Krank

SteveDave

Kill it and all moths. And butterflies. Death to all.

Glebe

mothman

It saddens me that even in such a haven of tolerance and understanding like CaB, casual expressions of mothyphobia persist yet go unchallenged.

steve98

Yeah. Why don't you just kill yourself? Everyone hates you.

mothman

Why, when eventually I will go into a cocoon and emerge a beautiful, lovable butterfly?[nb]I may have some of the details wrong here[/nb]

steve98

This is you - Mothman - emerging... From your chrysalis.

There's a joke here involving mothballs (or something,) I dunno. Head's wasted.

mothman

It hits the nail on the head
Spoiler alert
or else it gets the hose
[close]