Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:51:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Colony S3 Netflix

Started by paruses, May 06, 2021, 06:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paruses

Newest series of this has just appeared for me on Netflix. Seems so long since I finished S2 I can't really remember what was what.

It's one of those programmes I have to force myself to watch but enjoy and binge when I've got through most of an episode.

Premise is aliens have colonised L. A. and destroyed most of the rest of earth. They use people as slaves but that's hushed up. There is a Vichy style earth government and a resistance.

I think.

Anyone else watch it?

Alberon

I watched the first two series and enjoyed it. Downloaded the third ages ago, but haven't watched it yet. Maybe got put off by the fact it was cancelled after that and probably nothing is resolved.

Mobius

Yeah I was a fan of this. Sawyer from Lost was good. The son was awful. Proxy Snyder was my favourite character.

I genuinely can't remember how Season 3 ended or if it was a cliffhanger to be honest, but I remember enjoying watching every week.