Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

contact geoff

Started by popcorn, May 06, 2021, 08:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

shiftwork2

tried ringing it, didn't connect

this thread is balls

popcorn

Replies in about

12 hours

Glebe

fuck off geoff ye cunt.

popcorn

gonna ring him up and tell him that yourself then?

thought not.

Replies From View

I don't believe this is the phone number of the real geoff - think about it:

stars as himself in the fly, then also jurassic park and jurassic park 2 - next stop, giving popcorn his mobile number and asking him to pass it around.  come on now

we've been here before.  if anyone answers it'll be a hag - an absolute hag.  not geoff at all

Glebe

shiftwork2

Capes used flocks of trained budgerigars on the sly to help him with these 'feats of strength'.  A little bird told me.  In fact it was budgerigar.

Glebe

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 07, 2021, 10:33:45 AMCapes used flocks of trained budgerigars on the sly to help him with these 'feats of strength'.  A little bird told me.  In fact it was budgerigar.

He allegedly fed a load of parakeets loads of PowerBars, hid them in his shirt and used their additional leverage to tug things along and illegally win 'powerful man' prize trophies!

shiftwork2

He employed parakeets on occasion but tended to favour the budgie.  Here he is with the lads

Replies From View

One of each colour, mr ford