Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Video of popcorn berating sad dog going viral.

Started by Glebe, May 07, 2021, 05:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A video of popcorn berating a sad dog is apparently going viral. Can't find a link at the mo, but as soon as I discover the shocking footage I shall post it here! Yet more ammo in our shaming of evil beast popcorn!

popcorn

sigh. this footage is as usual presented out of context.

The full title of the video is "celeberating sad dog". I was celeberating the sad dog. to cheer it up. ffs.

wosl

Lungpuddle

Well, if you're going to berate a dog you might as well berate one that's sad. At least all the happy dogs are fine.

wosl

Sad dogs, turning their despondent noses up at a piping-hot roasted lunch.

Captain Poodle Basher

I must say I've never heard of popcorn mistreating an animal that didn't deserve it.

Replies From View

Quote from: Captain Poodle Basher on May 07, 2021, 08:42:24 PM
I must say I've never heard of popcorn mistreating an animal that didn't deserve it.

menstruating, you mean

touchingcloth

I can't believe that bit where he calls the police and calls it an "African-American dog" 😞

Replies From View

well to be fair that's what it was.  just very short

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on May 07, 2021, 05:36:16 PMsigh. this footage is as usual presented out of context.

The full title of the video is "celeberating sad dog". I was celeberating the sad dog. to cheer it up. ffs.

If that's your idea of celeb(e)rating, you're certainly not invited to my next party!