Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

animals in bee costumes

Started by pancreas, May 08, 2021, 11:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The bird just wanted me to tell you this was a sack of old shit

Bernice

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 08, 2021, 11:44:00 AM
The bird just wanted me to tell you this was a sack of old shit

Tell the bird to eat some uncooked rice and explode mid-air.

steve98

My dad when he was in the Navy would chuck sodium (wrapped in bread) at seagulls and BOOOM! End of seagull. (These were Korean seagulls, and there was a war on, so please don't condemn him)

Zetetic

hamfist

Have you got any bees in animal costumes ?

Barry Admin

Paging Blue Jam to the thread, we need an experienced expert here please

SpiderChrist

Anyone who dresses their pet up in a costume is a cunt.

pancreas

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 08, 2021, 12:08:11 PM
Anyone who dresses their pet up in a costume is a cunt.

I sometimes make Gecko wear his party shirt and red jeans. AIBU?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's that lovely old woman in Hull who has dressed in a bee costume collecting coins for charity for pretty much ever. One of life's genuine good people.

Sickening crap. Abhorrent. Get her out. I mean we all want that gone pronto. Rinse it off the street. Here's some jousting equipment.

Sebastian Cobb

Dressing up animals is just weird.

idunnosomename

Some dogs love dressing up in sweaters and stuff. As long as they can pull the costume off when they want dont see the harm

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 08, 2021, 12:33:43 PM
Some dogs love dressing up in sweaters and stuff. As long as they can pull the costume off when they want dont see the harm

I suppose treating another living thing like a doll is a bit demeaning regardless of the animal's capacity to consent or harm caused, and the sort of infantile thing a 3 year old would do rather than an adult. Big chonker, longboi, please imprison me forever in this goo-goo gaa-gaa world where I don't have to think about the evils engulfing me.

idunnosomename

yes but what if it's for an important reason, like making a dog look like a bee?

DrGreggles

shiftwork2

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 08, 2021, 12:42:45 PM
I suppose treating another living thing like a doll is a bit demeaning regardless of the animal's capacity to consent or harm caused, and the sort of infantile thing a 3 year old would do rather than an adult. Big chonker, longboi, please imprison me forever in this goo-goo gaa-gaa world where I don't have to think about the evils engulfing me.

Christ, you can be a miserable fucker sometimes. What did you expect to find in a thread with the title "animals in bee costumes"? You didn't have to open it.

bgmnts

Please dont treat the animals you care for as baby substitutes.

Buelligan

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 08, 2021, 01:14:39 PM
Christ, you can be a miserable fucker sometimes. What did you expect to find in a thread with the title "animals in bee costumes"? You didn't have to open it.

Pound to a penny, he's not even a fucking vegetarian, let alone a vegan.  DON'T DRESS ANIMALS IN JUMPERS but factory farm them and murder them behind a screen like a respectful person.

Wrong

I prefer dogs in spider costumes.

Blumf

Somebody put a wasp in a bee costume. NOW!

imitationleather

I definitely don't think that animals in costumes is cute and/or funny.

If anyone says that I do, or that they've been through my internet history and found extensive examples of me looking at such material, they are lying.

That's my story and I will be sticking to it.

Pijlstaart

Many years ago I drafted a comic strip about a team of caped crusaders whose vigilantism kept CBD land values high and virtuously pushed crime out to the suburbs, one of the team was Jesus and he fought crime in the guise of a bee-themed superhero, Royal Jelly. I understand now that this was wrong, the bee community does not condone crime-fighting and to portray bees or their traditional bee-garments within such a setting is appropriative and misrepresents bee-values. We must take care not to clumsily wallpaper our ideals over voiceless bee bodies, children are especially bad at this, and the first step of bee advocacy is the acknowledgement that bee narratives and representations stay in the tarsi of bee-kind. Bee kind.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 08, 2021, 12:08:00 PM
Paging Blue Jam to the thread, we need an experienced expert here please

Heheheh... I just came here to post http://www.beedogs.com but if you click on that link you will see that all the beedogs are gone and the URL now belongs to a site with sensible tips for dog owners and breeders.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dogs in bee costumes are inherently funny but I draw a line at sausage dogs in hotdog costumes. They already look daft, they know they look daft, that's enough. Go and put a costume on a pug instead, those fuckers are oblivious.

Blue Jam

Quote from: pancreas on May 08, 2021, 12:15:53 PM
I sometimes make Gecko wear his party shirt

You make him sound like Homer Simpson.

And I really want to see this Party Shirt now.

Sebastian Cobb

Party muumuu > party shirt.

Gurke and Hare

There used to be an amazing Japanese site with loads of pictures of cats in costumes. It doesn't seem to exist any more, but I found a picture of Anne of Green Gables Cat.

Dr Trouser

I sometimes dress my dog up as Kurt Cobain, but dressing your cat up as Mick Hucknall seems a bit cruel.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 08, 2021, 01:14:39 PM

And yet if you put one sock on a swan...