Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:37:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Last Of the Summer Robocop

Started by PlanktonSideburns, May 08, 2021, 07:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

WELL, UF YOU THINK I'M GETTING INTO THAT CONTRAPTION YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING

Mate, half your body limbs and sex orgs got blasted asunder by gutter punks, were POURING you into that contraption and tying a knot in the top till you've set

Ferris

Murphy fused with a bathtub, going down a hill, shooting criminals in the dick, in North Yorkshire.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Spin off idea: RoboComp(o) Vs Nora Battyman

PlanktonSideburns

ROBOCOMPO wanders round Norra Batty's abandoned house, staring hard into yellowing photographs, breif flashes of stairway altercation strobing sepia into his jury rigged mind

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 08, 2021, 09:49:37 PM
Spin off idea: RoboComp(o) Vs Nora Battyman

NO WAY WE DREAM THE SAME DREAM

Spinoff idea - Noroy Batty

I've seen things you wouldn't belive. Bathtubs on the hard shoulder of orion

PlanktonSideburns

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

We have to get Nora Batty's tights in there somewhere. Maybe RoboCompo could sniff them before battle.

PlanktonSideburns

I've realised that I've not actually seen lotsm for years, and have already referenced everything I remember

All these sitcoms

Like tears in rain

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 08, 2021, 09:59:31 PM
We have to get Nora Batty's tights in there somewhere. Maybe RoboCompo could sniff them before battle.

Mecha-Batty vs RoboCop.

"Whoever wins; we lose."

Fambo Number Mive

PRIME DIRECTIVES

SERVE THE HOLMFIRTH TRUST
ENJOY FOOD AT SID's CAFE
CREATE INVENTIONS WITH OLD MEN

DIRECTIVE 4
ANY ATTEMPT TO OPPOSE EDITH PEGDEN RESULTS IN SHUTDOWN

Norton Canes

Fambo Number Mive

Fambo Number Mive

Instead of OCP its Wesley Pegdon.

Edith putting newspaper down before Wesley and Robocop come in for tea.

Glebe

"Can you fly, Compo (down a dale in a bathtub)?"

Fambo Number Mive

"Three teas and a pint of that mush that tastes like babyfood Wesley gave you, Ivy"

GROANING FROM COMPO

"What's wrong with him?" (slamming drinks down on table)"

"Robocop here shot him in the downstairs area for chasing Nora Batty around shouting about her wrinkled stockings"

MORE GROANING FROM COMPO

"Pull yourself together, man!"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

DEAD OR ALIVE, YOU'RE COMING TO TEA

YOUR MOVE, CLEGG

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 09, 2021, 04:19:30 PM
"Three teas and a pint of that mush that tastes like babyfood Wesley gave you, Ivy"

GROANING FROM COMPO

"What's wrong with him?" (slamming drinks down on table)"

"Robocop here shot him in the downstairs area for chasing Nora Batty around shouting about her wrinkled stockings"

MORE GROANING FROM COMPO

"Pull yourself together, man!"

Yes

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 09, 2021, 04:32:32 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE, YOU'RE COMING TO TEA

YOUR MOVE, CLEGG

YES

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Fambo Number Mive

Robocop is in a bathtub with a flashing light, pursuing the Boddicker gang who are crammed into another bathtub (Emil is the one pressed into the taps). Howard and Marina look up from their BBC 7:30pm snogging as the two bathtubs whizz by. Eli also notices and shouts "They'll never sell Nuke going at that speed".

Fambo Number Mive

"I'd buy that for a half a crown"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

As the unfortunate OCP employee is brutally gunned down by ED-209 in the office scene, his trousers fall down around his ankles, revealing him to be wearing a pair of boxer shorts with hearts on them.

The audience is in hysterics at this point.

Fambo Number Mive

"That's life in the small town" Bob Morton quips to Johnson as they leave the OCP office. Johnson isn't listening, too busy thinking about Nora Batty's wrinkled stockings.

idunnosomename

the gang fit a makeshift jetpack to our Robocop to help defeat the horde of rogue Burt Kwouk androids but quite frankly everyone has lost interest by this point

Glebe

ROBOCOP: Those stockings have got me all hot and bothered Nora, dead or alive you're coming with me!

NORA BATTY: Oh give over!

*NORA attacks ROBOCOP with her brush*

greenman

I got the muscle to shove enough of this cafe so far up your stupid Lancashire arse that you'll shit teacakes for a year Sid.

Fambo Number Mive

Clarence is thrown out of Ivy's cafe for snorting a line of cocaine off the table.