Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:05:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour Party - We are not the party of people on benefits

Started by king_tubby, May 08, 2021, 09:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Phillips also backing Gerard Coyne for Unite despite the rarity of a female candidate standing with a chance of winning.

If you ever needed further reinforcement that she is the most expedient 'I'll think about what I said later then when criticised accuse people of misogyny/factionalism/whatever's going' gobshite going, setting feminism back every time she opens her trap (and apparently whenever she has a vote). No wonder she is doing well in politics as she is shameless, which is apparently the most important quality to have these days.

Sebastian Cobb

"is it recording"

who falls for this contrived shit

Ferris

Shame they didn't have space to include the words "Labour Party" before the adjective "activist" when describing Owen.

Who cares what people who campaign for us think. Sensational.

Sebastian Cobb

Anyone not in the focus group of "people who are quite content voting tory" aren't worth bothering with.

jobotic

Quiet you hard left Tory enabling trolls.

You keep doing what you're doing Jess - you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferris

Quote from: jobotic on July 17, 2021, 12:14:11 PM
Quiet you hard left Tory enabling trolls.

You keep doing what you're doing Jess - you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite good but you didn't voice "legitimate concerns" or make a veiled reference to my support for a free Palestine.

Verdict: could be PLP material, but needs more work.

Fambo Number Mive

Phillips doesn't even bother making a proper argument against Jones and Novara. Saying that they are like children with too much sugar and who cares what they think is just a cheap insult, it doesn't say why she thinks Jones and Novara are wrong.

BlodwynPig

One for Buelligan (how many hag pieces can a person have in her lifetime?)

olliebean

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 16, 2021, 09:14:47 PM
this is probably the worst thing this cunt has ever done. watch the videos if you haven't: it's incredibly bad how pandering he is to these awful people. that the Asian fella who voted for Blair in 97 ran as a tory councillor is just the cherry on the shitty cake.

(I saw a tweet complaining there wasn't a single black voice there, well, good fucking luck finding a single black person in Blackpool)

No-one under 30, either, which is utterly moronic considering one of the things he was explicitly there to talk about was support for the under-25s.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He would have got more respect telling each and every one of them to fuck off and suck my dick. If you act like a gimp you will get treated like one. Pathetic.