Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:11:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn watching videos of Cadfael and eating custard creams on his own.

Started by Glebe, May 08, 2021, 10:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Just heard that popcorn has been videoing Cadfael and watching the episodes repeatedly whilst eating custard creams on his own. Get a life, mate!

Ferris

Unironically did this after a bad breakup in my early 20s (albeit with bourbons) and honestly Brother Cadfael bought great comfort at a difficult time. Booze also helped.

bgmnts

Apparently, custard creams were Derek Jacobi's favourite biscuit to shove up his arse.

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on May 09, 2021, 08:03:28 PM
Apparently, custard creams were Derek Jacobi's favourite biscuit to shove up his arse.

Never had any white chocolate coated ones though, bizarrely.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 09, 2021, 07:21:10 PMUnironically did this after a bad breakup in my early 20s (albeit with bourbons) and honestly Brother Cadfael bought great comfort at a difficult time. Booze also helped.

You're alright with Bourbons, Ferris mate. It's the custard creams that are unacceptable.

Ferris

Where does Norris stand on cointreau in pint glasses? Asking for a friend, like.

Replies From View

Glebe