Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn voted 'Nation's Favourite' in shock upset!

Started by Glebe, May 09, 2021, 02:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

popcorn has been voted the 'Nation's Favourite' forum user in a stunning poll twist!

"Now, this is really quite a shock, as we all assumed that popcorn is universally despised," said TV boff Brian Cox today, "but he's up there as one of the 'Nation's Favourites', alongside Corrie, Fools and Horses, Heinz Beans and Wagon Wheels."

Rumours have circulated within the last half hour that the polls could have been tampered with, perhaps by popcorn himself, but head of Scotland Yard, D.I. Scott of Yard, has in the last few minutes publicly stated that "these rumours are unsubstantiated," although he appeared to have a suspicious large brown envelope sticking out his jacket pocket at the time.

In any case, to celebrate popcorn becoming 'Nation's Favourite', The Beano are giving away a smashing free glow-in-the-dark popcorn mask - only with this week's mirthsome The Beano!

Replies From View

Replies From View

popcorn

no one is shocked or upset... parties in street.

Replies From View

It's like when the Tories win so of course you would, Toffo.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

PlanktonSideburns

I've always said he is the best

Don't know what everyone else's problem is

PlanktonSideburns

Literally everyone else.

NO one ever holds this opinion but me