Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:17:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It would be appreciated if the keys to the Bumwagon were returned.

Started by popcorn, May 09, 2021, 10:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

All right you've had your fun. I can appreciate a prank as much as the next man.

But it's really time that the Bumwagon keys were returned.

No questions asked.

PlanktonSideburns

We don't fear reprisal

Quite the opposite: we revel in your discomfort

Glebe lobbed them canalwise, and cares not of your knowledge of this

Replies From View

We all know the secret of the bumwagon now.  We know what makes it tick.

popcorn

It would be appreciated if the proper way to capitalise Bumwagon were respected.

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on May 10, 2021, 10:06:56 AM
It would be appreciated if the proper way to capitalise Bumwagon were respected.

bum waygone

Ferris

Sir, sir! Glebe took them, sir! And plankton helped him, I saw it!

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 10, 2021, 01:23:13 PMSir, sir! Glebe took them, sir! And plankton helped him, I saw it!

As I explained earlier, I did not take it out for a quick spin around the grounds of Bum Palace, chipping the paintwork in the process.

Replies From View

Lemming

Just sighted the Bumwagon being driven fast through Gipton. Shocking scenes - the joyriders are riding roughshod over grass verges, flowers, old people, etc.

popcorn, this is your job, you need to get a handle on this NOW. People don't know the wagon's been hijacked, they think it's on an official, approved HS Art outing. They think it's us in there.

Now they're using the Bumwagon to ram-raid Lidl! popcorn, do something!

popcorn

wosl

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on May 10, 2021, 03:49:09 PM
People don't know the wagon's been hijacked, they think it's on an official, approved HS Art outing. They think it's us in there.

That's the last thing I need - I'm already in hot water with the vicar.

Quote from: popcorn on May 10, 2021, 04:08:39 PM
Ferris, hand me the Remote Bumcontroller.

Sure thing boss, I'll go and get it out of the HS Art safe (where the delicious croissants and gold tiaras are kept). Just give me the keys and I'll open it up no problem.

Ferris

wosl

It's barely a wagon at all, really.  It's effectively a roller skate fitted with an little awning. 

Ferris

Quote from: wosl on May 10, 2021, 05:26:10 PM
It's barely a wagon at all, really.  It's effectively a roller skate fitted with an little awning.

Don't distract him with arguments - I'm this close to getting us both as many delicious croissants as we can eat!

popcorn

Quote from: wosl on May 10, 2021, 05:26:10 PM

The wagon is not the important part of the Bumwagon.

idunnosomename

At the end of the day, we're all no more than the sum of our bums.