Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

H.S.artlepool by-election

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 10, 2021, 11:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Keith's blamed Corbyn and popcorn for the Tory win.

greenman

The Seaton Carew Bum Goblin bounce clearly to blame.

Glebe

Jegwin doing well again I see.

canadagoose

How do you vote in Shartlepool? I imagine it's very different from Clowne or The UK.

Fambo Number Mive

Whichever candidate has the most whimsey written about them when polls close wins.

canadagoose

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 11, 2021, 04:50:04 PM
Whichever candidate has the most whimsey written about them when polls close wins.
I think popcorn must be ahead in the polls so far, then.

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on May 11, 2021, 09:06:34 PMI think popcorn must be ahead in the polls so far, then.

Only because he cheated like the scum he is.

canadagoose

Ferris

Quote from: canadagoose on May 11, 2021, 10:41:34 PM
GLEBE FOR MAYOR

Was a disaster as head of Glentown's pwn-unit, I don't see why giving him more responsibility will end any better.

Glebe

Watch it Ferris - or I'll have the boys 'deal' with you.

Ferris

You'll be smiling out the other side of your face after the election, mate.

And for the voters reading this, remember: you can't spell "High Sherriff of HSArtlepool" without "Ferris"!!

Glebe

Just won another rotten borough! Those brown envelopes really are going down a treat!

Ferris

I've been using ochre envelopes!

Curses!!

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 11, 2021, 11:12:00 PMI've been using ochre envelopes!

Curses!!

Didn't it ever 'ochre' to you to use brown?

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on May 11, 2021, 11:15:31 PM
Didn't it ever 'ochre' to you to use brown?

Bit fucking late to make jokes now.

Listen, you don't have a few spare brown envelopes do you? Maybe I could give you this ochre "missive" to help persuade you...

Glebe

I've a few spare, yeah. No cash in 'em, mind.

Ferris

You've been putting cash in them? I thought we decided on jelly?

Oh heck, now I'm for it.

Glebe

I'll pop a few jelly cubes in yours, Ferris - but in return I want you to stand down as candidate for West Eggwin!

Fambo Number Mive

I see Labour have parachuted in a candidate who hates whimsy, cant photoshop and has called for HS Art to be replaced with a sub forum about football.

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 12, 2021, 11:01:04 AM
I see Labour have parachuted in a candidate who hates whimsy, cant photoshop and has called for HS Art to be replaced with a sub forum about football.

Had a couple of mysterious slap-up trips to the benthos all expenses paid a few years back. Very hush hush.

He's a shoo-in!