Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

fuckin love E3 lads.

Started by madhair60, May 11, 2021, 11:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brat-sampson

Looks like the JP direct had a totally different Shin Megami Tensei V trailer, and it's waaaaaay better. If you don't need an English VO telling you that in SMT games you're in an alternate world of demons and you can negotiate with the demons and choose the attacks that target the weaknesses of the enemy demons and all that jazz, then it's absolutely worth checking out.

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 10, 2021, 08:27:11 PM
Lost Ark coming to the west. looks like it might be fun!

Got into the tech alpha for this and I hated it.
Was hoping for an ARPG with light MMO sprinklings. Cunts had me delivering flowers.

Kelvin

Mario Golf in June, Skyward Sword in July, Warioware in September, Mario Party remake and Metroid Dread in October, Advance Wars in December. I'm happy with all that. Solid 8 out of 10 from me.

And Zelda exceeded my expectations.

popcorn

If you'd told me it was footage for Breath of the Wild DLC I would have completely believed you.

peanutbutter

Quote from: popcorn on June 15, 2021, 11:19:03 PM
If you'd told me it was footage for Breath of the Wild DLC I would have completely believed you.
Yep, I'm sure it'll be very good but if it's more of the same there's a chance it could be judged very harshly by an audience who by the time it comes out could've played BotW several times over.

Still not sure how exactly Nintendo roll over successfully into their next machine. Getting vibes not unlike the Wii or DS where it was massively dominant until it was very abruptly just not.

druss

This was shit, if there's no KOTOR remake announced tomorrow I am going to kill myself.

Is that it over then?
As usual, all the games I'm looking forward to weren't at E3.

There were a few games I was like "hmmmmm, maybe, no". I like to give stuff the benefit of the doubt but there's not enough time to try everything.
Couple of things I put in my wishlist to see what they're like when they come out.
wizard with a gun, death trash, project warlock 2, fallen aces, black skylands. Nothing there that excited me at all.

The steam demo festival thingy starts today though. Hopefully get a chance to try some stuff out.

bgmnts

Quote from: druss on June 16, 2021, 07:47:38 AM
This was shit, if there's no KOTOR remake announced tomorrow I am going to kill myself.

God please no. They'd make it so shit.

druss

Quote from: bgmnts on June 16, 2021, 10:27:03 AM
God please no. They'd make it so shit.
Not necessarily, FFVII remake was great. Played the fuck out of both KOTOR's back in the day, tried to go back recently and it's too clunky to enjoy. I wouldn't even be arsed if they didn't try anything creative, would be happy with a line for line remake with a modern engine.

I.D. Smith

Quote from: druss on June 16, 2021, 01:13:09 PM
Not necessarily, FFVII remake was great. Played the fuck out of both KOTOR's back in the day, tried to go back recently and it's too clunky to enjoy. I wouldn't even be arsed if they didn't try anything creative, would be happy with a line for line remake with a modern engine.

This is what I'd be happy with. Game's old enough that I've forgotten most it, so it would seem fresh to play again, but when I tried recently on my Xbox 360 it was a bit clunky and buggy to be enjoyable. So the same game/s, souped up with a new engine, would do me fine.

bgmnts

Quote from: druss on June 16, 2021, 01:13:09 PM

I still play and enjoy it. I won't enjoy paying 60 quid for half the content though.

mobias

I'm not sure if this new platformer called Hidden Deep was covered at E3 or not. I've had my eye on it for a while coz it looks fookin ace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hptNRKAked0&list=FLJeiqJ2WsPbuxjkEC6o29Gw&index=7