Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:44:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best great ape

Started by bgmnts, May 11, 2021, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which great ape is the best?

Chimpanzee
5 (8.8%)
Gorilla
11 (19.3%)
Orangutan
25 (43.9%)
Bonobo
12 (21.1%)
Grape Ape Foot Juice
3 (5.3%)
The Archbishop Of Canterbury
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

The Crumb

Project Nim convinced me people and chimps are both absolute wrong uns. Orangutans edge it for me.

dissolute ocelot

Poobum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y

Bonobos, the non-evil chimp. Would build me fires and protect me from world.

chveik

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Of all the great apes, it is the human that has the longest and girthiest penis, and nicest tits too, probably.
Suck on that, primates.

Video Game Fan 2000

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 12, 2021, 01:14:09 AM
Of all the great apes, it is the human that has the longest and girthiest penis, and nicest tits too, probably.
Suck on that, primates.

And we wonder why more bonobos don't post on here.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 11, 2021, 10:27:15 PM
Orangutans without doubt. Big, gentle and infinitely cute. Man of the forest innit.

Horrible cunts. I hate them

dissolute ocelot

Yetis? Some say they're Gigantopithecus, which are the biggest apes.

Inspector Norse

The clue is in the name, Great Ape. They wouldn't be called that if they wrre rubbish apes. They are all great at being apes.

Little Timmy, age 9

Glebe

Butchers Blind

Gorillas give the best talks.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 12, 2021, 12:43:31 PM

He said "I'll punch your head!" I said "Whose?" He said "Yours!"
I said "Mine?" He said "Yes!" I said "Oh?"
He said "Want a fight?" I said "Who?" He said "You!"
I said "Me?" He said "Yes!" I said "No!"
So we then came to words, he said "You're a cad!"
I said "Cad?" He said "Yes!" I said "Who?"
He said "Who?" I said "Yes." He said "You!" I said "Oh!"
So of course then I knew.

Chollis

Quote from: Poobum on May 12, 2021, 01:10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y

Bonobos, the non-evil chimp. Would build me fires and protect me from world.

Lovely stuff. Top comment under that made me laugh too

Glebe

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 12, 2021, 12:43:31 PMGorillas give the best talks.

"...and I came to know a beautiful macaque we had some crazy adventures!"

Consignia

I said "In, in, jail?"
He goes, "Yeah, these days. These days, mate, if you say you're an orangutan, right, these days, you'll get arrested and you'll be thrown in jail."
I said, "You'll be thrown...?"

Thomas

Orangutan seems like the only one that wouldn't peel your face off and wank with it until armed police arrive.

So I would have to say bonobo

Fr.Bigley

But the bonobo is insufferable, always sitting around making shite soundscape beats and befriended by arseholes in Dalston.

Bonobo can get tae

Fr.Bigley

Also if you look at the poll results sideways on your phone, the winner, Clyde is giving you the finger. Suck it, gimps.

Jittlebags

Blue Arsed Bukkake Bonobo Babes.

flotemysost

I'm getting more Legend Gary vibes off this one. "Fackin TITS on her though!". Legend Gorry.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 11, 2021, 09:32:47 PM
So I will go Cat for best great ape

Here you go

Apologies if I'm being dense bgmnts but what's the difference between image 1) and 4), are they both chimps?

Fr.Bigley

Chimp one is rare, chimp two is over done.

flotemysost

Kelvin

Orangutans seem like the obvious choice because they're so docile, but I think they're just lazy shits, really. Gorillas have the potential to be complete beserkers, but they generally aren't, so that's inherently more interesting: the soulful giant.     

I also think gorillas have gorgeous, deep eyes, and there's real intelligence and melancholy in their faces. I generally dislike the anthropomorphism of animals, but when you look at a gorilla's face, I really do feel like you see humanity reflected. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJPQGbYB1A 

Quote from: Kelvin on May 14, 2021, 12:21:20 AM
Orangutans seem like the obvious choice because they're so docile, but I think they're just lazy shits, really. Gorillas have the potential to be complete beserkers, but they generally aren't, so that's inherently more interesting: the soulful giant.     

I also think gorillas have gorgeous, deep eyes, and there's real intelligence and melancholy in their faces. I generally dislike the anthropomorphism of animals, but when you look at a gorilla's face, I really do feel like you see humanity reflected. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJPQGbYB1A

Orangutans were murdering prostitutes in nineteenth-century Paris and stuffing them up chimneys before any of us were even born. They can berserk with the best of them. Would absolutely apehandle a gorilla in a fight. No disrespect to our gorilla friends (a close second place in this contest) but the men of the forest are the true soulful giants.

imitationleather

What name does he post on here as?

Kelvin

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on May 14, 2021, 12:50:35 AM
Orangutans were murdering prostitutes in nineteenth-century Paris and stuffing them up chimneys before any of us were even born. They can berserk with the best of them. Would absolutely apehandle a gorilla in a fight. No disrespect to our gorilla friends (a close second place in this contest) but the men of the forest are the true soulful giants.

Well, I don't fancy orangutans, but I do fancy gorillas.

Ferris

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Why are gorillas always sat down? Lazy bastards.