Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:52:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cock a doodle don’t

Started by Tony Tony Tony, May 11, 2021, 10:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Lungpuddle

Hey look, there on the road, a large penis, isn't it a pretty one.

Tony Tony Tony

The delight at drawing a cock and balls stood me in good stead a while ago. One of those interminable sorry you are leaving cards came round the office for a colleague who was a well known tosser.  I drew a cock and balls with "call me" underneath. Raises a smile every time I think about it. 

He never did call.

Lungpuddle

It does seem the guy is making a genuine point, though. You've got to admire his balls.

bgmnts

QuoteWhen a Manchester man used penises to achieve the same result in 2015, the council reacted furiously, calling the drawings "obscene", "stupid", "insulting" and "a waste of valuable time and resources".
I think this attitude sums up why we are fucked as a species.

Thomas

QuoteAuckland transport has now promised to take legal action against the phallic fuss-maker. Upson received a call from police last week, following a complaint over the his graffiti, the New Zealand Herald reported, which Auckland council says poses "a safety risk and distraction" to drivers

these potholes were safe until now