Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh he's turned on ignores

Started by Barry Admin, May 12, 2021, 06:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Where does this BLOCK/BUDDY system leave the vast majority of ordinary, decent posters that no one gives a shit about!??

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

no_offenc

.....all the fucking threads have vanished

Kelvin

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Big ole' list of buddies.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: no_offenc on May 12, 2021, 09:45:59 PM
.....all the fucking threads have vanished
Bloody hell! Nice to see you again (or, if you've been posting for ages and I didn't notice, nice to continually see you).

idunnosomename

please dont ignore me . if my posts are bad tell me and i will stop making them. thanks

Greg Torso

General Bullshit is now like a pristine, bone-white, unswept beach upon which I can walk alone and cast the pebbles of my shitposts into the silent sea.

Butchers Blind

Looking forward to a party of one as I start ignoring you all... apart from the ones making the Helichocter pics.

willbo

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on May 12, 2021, 09:29:09 PM
Where does this BLOCK/BUDDY system leave the vast majority of ordinary, decent posters that no one gives a shit about!??

forgotton and irrelevant... Remember like at school?

gib

Quote from: madhair60 on May 12, 2021, 09:23:37 PM
i'll make your time here a LIVING HELL. i will MAKE YOU BLOCK ME

I've mainly been a lurker until recently so i don't know exactly what i've done to upset you.

ZoyzaSorris

This is about three years too late. All the trolls have fucked off now they've basically won the whole world and the place seems nice and sedate. Unless I'm missing some major beef somewhere in which case point me in the right direction

Blumf

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on May 12, 2021, 09:29:09 PM

An option to mod posters '+1 indifferent, not even beige'

Barry Admin

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on May 12, 2021, 11:03:54 PM
This is about three years too late. All the trolls have fucked off now they've basically won the whole world and the place seems nice and sedate. Unless I'm missing some major beef somewhere in which case point me in the right direction

A lot of them try to get back, but I verify every single account, which stops some of them and is also why you don't tend to see spam on here.

One of them was pestering me while I was in hospital a couple of years ago, desperately trying to get back in. And yes, there's far less tolerance now on here of people who just want to stir shit and be attention whores, but that doesn't mean that some folks won't get right up your pisser anyway.

So hopefully this will help. Some of us are still frazzled and on edge after so much lockdown and such.

Ferris

First post!

Look forward to trying this out, thanks Baz!

(Edit: I actually quite like everyone on here so won't need to put anyone on the block list just yet, but everyone is now officially on notice that I could block them at any time.)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I wasn't aware that my account had been personally verified and approved by Barry himself. Now I feel like a special boy.

Greg Torso

Have just blocked Ferris and feeling pretty good about everything.

fit bird

Would anybody like to be my buddy?

fit bird

Quote from: fit bird on May 13, 2021, 12:12:33 AM
Would anybody like to be my buddy?
Hmm, has the ignore system broken? It's been ten minutes but I can't see any replies.

Dex Sawash

I can't think of anyone I would like to block, am I doing CaB wrong?

Cold Meat Platter

He's
Turned on ignores, he's turned on ignores
He doesn't want to read posts from the tedious bores
The annoying right-wing trolls and the sad attention-whores
Cast in to the abyss because he's turned on ignores

Chedney Honks

Peace, perfect peace, is the gift of Christ, our Lord.

zomgmouse

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chedney Honks on May 13, 2021, 03:25:16 AM
Peace, perfect peace, is the gift of Christ, our Lord.

You're this . close!!

willbo

Quote from: zomgmouse on May 13, 2021, 03:59:42 AM
I just blocked myself

I buddied myself. Though that just seems a formality considering I already had sex with myself today. (not really, I'm impotent)

Buelligan

Spoiler alert
Just tried the block thing, temporary like, to see what it does.  What it does is say you are ignoring this poster, press the magic button if you want to read what the cunt is saying now.  Which seems about the same as ignoring them and skimming on down.  An interesting experience.  Not dared to try the buddy thing yet - maybe later when I'm feeling stronger.
[close]

You are ignoring this poster, press the magic button if you want to read what the cunt is saying now.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Greg Torso on May 12, 2021, 11:49:07 PM
Have just blocked Ferris and feeling pretty good about everything.

We've all blocked Ferris. What do you want, a medal made from his fillings?

Jockice

I'm ignoring myself now.

"Join the club!" - everyone else.

Chedney Honks

You are ignoring this user.

This is so refreshing.

Icehaven

What happens if someone you're ignoring starts a thread, do you just not see it at all?