Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:42:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dog shit bin neighbour

Started by Barry Admin, May 13, 2021, 12:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Aren't you really tall? I think you should fight him.

Barry Admin

Ohh god, window wars is heating up.

He's kept closing every window in the building, so today I thought I'd be petty back and open them all to annoy him.

Anyway, he opened his door on the chain as I was passing there, and pointed a fucking video camera at me! I just started laughing as I walked down the stairs.

Then he came outside while I was writing this and having a smoke, so I pulled my phone out and started videoing him back. He had a hood up with a fucking camera dangling from it. I started laughing again and he said I had been bullying and harassing him and he'd reported me to the police!

Literally all I did was open the windows upstairs to let the smell out, and he threw a wobbler and screamed at me that I was a pleb, so I shouted back that he was a dirty bastard.

Eventually we came to some agreement, although he did stomp off at one point in a huff, but then he came back with the dog shit bin and has now thrown it out.

Barry Admin

A screenshot with his identity obscured to prove I'm not making this up!

Buelligan

Going on his body language I think he wants to model knitting patterns or he's really sorry and just wants to be friends but doesn't know how to break the window impasse.  He's not got a fighting stance there, IMO, none at all.  Try pinging his nose and study his reaction.  Pound to a penny, he just wants a good cry and a bit of attention.

imitationleather

I think his behaviour suggests he may not be the full shilling.

Ask him what name he posts on here under.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Buelligan on May 15, 2021, 08:49:01 PM
Going on his body language I think he wants to model knitting patterns or he's really sorry and just wants to be friends but doesn't know how to break the window impasse.  He's not got a fighting stance there, IMO, none at all.  Try pinging his nose and study his reaction.  Pound to a penny, he just wants a good cry and a bit of attention.

He was very agressive when he was filming me going down the stairs, but yeah, a lot more passive when he came out five minutes later.

I got on well with him upto this incident and made a point of talking to him and petting his dog. He's the one who escalated it, then brought out a video camera so he could play the martyr  and maybe provoke me, tbh, as I know myself I got attacked one time for filming a stalker, who found it rude and perverse.

Anyway, hopefully that's it all settled now and we can just coexist as neighbours again. He tried to say he didn't keep shit in the bin, but I didn't back down until he got rid of it.

Buelligan

Ah, I'm sorry you have to live next to a shit bin mad man, really I am.  Can't even imagine what I'd do if one of mine tried filming me, luckily they're all incredibly old, untechnological and too busy driving their tiny little tractors around and shrugging.

Pink Gregory

So what are the chances of this guy ever accepting that he might have been wrong about where to keep his dog shit receptacle, d'you think?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Threaten to hold him down and tattoo "NONCE" on his forehead.

gib

Quote from: Buelligan on May 15, 2021, 08:49:01 PM

lol knitwear model haha yes

agree with your read

bgmnts

What the fuck? Where do you live where there are so many horrid weirdos??

king_tubby

Malcy

I have so many issues with my neighbours, mostly because they are sub-human scum but fuck me what an awful thing to have to endure.

Get on to environmental health and shop the cunt. Absolutely disgusting and a genuine health hazard. And if they send a generic email list of OTHER people to contact i.e. 'don't be bothering us', like I did for another matter, just persist.

Catalogue Trousers

And then wipe your bum on his dog

Buelligan

Rather you than me.  Chows can be quite ill-mannered, even snippy.

idunnosomename

Quote from: bgmnts on May 15, 2021, 10:52:24 PM
What the fuck? Where do you live where there are so many horrid weirdos??
well let me tell you about the Norman, Tudor, Cromwellian conquests of Ireland

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dog shit in the corner
I know, I know
It's serious

Catalogue Trousers