Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nil By Mouth

Started by Paul Calf, May 13, 2021, 10:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

RIP Picture Box?

Nope. I'm off to get my gallbladder removed. In two hours' time I'll be off my nut on drugs surrounded by people drilling holes in me.

imitationleather

The gall of this man.

Butchers Blind

Make sure it is the gall bladder they remove and not your real bladder. Best mark it with an X to be careful.

Buelligan

Good luck Paul.  Try to eat all the drugs.

jobotic

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 13, 2021, 10:58:43 AM
Make sure it is the gall bladder they remove and not your real bladder. Best mark it with an X to be careful.

An Asterix?

bgmnts

Good luck with the operation.

Icehaven

Do they give it to you in a jar to take home?

Paul Calf

I wish they did. I'm quite curious as to what a porcelain gallbladder looks like.

Brian Freeze

Good luck, why they doing that though?

Glebe

Jasha

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 13, 2021, 10:53:41 AM
In two hours' time I'll be off my nut on drugs surrounded by people drilling holes in me.

Quote from: Buelligan on May 13, 2021, 10:59:28 AM
Try to eat all the drugs.

Have to get there quick before all the pharmacists stop for lunch

steve98

Where you gonna get your bile from now? Given it any thought?

To make the clash of the movie world and medicine complete, your operation should be done by Ray Winstone wearing a filthy vest and screaming "CUNT!" while he makes the incisions with his boot.

paruses

Quote from: Jasha on May 13, 2021, 01:51:40 PM
Have to get there quick before all the pharmacists stop for lunch

Yep. Or Good luck getting there before the pharmacists. That sort of thing.

Hope it goes well Paul.

My missus' pee stinks of corned beef since she had her gall bladder out. Something for you to potentially look forward to there.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 13, 2021, 04:16:36 PM
My missus' pee stinks of corned beef since she had her gall bladder out. Something for you to potentially look forward to there.

On a slight tangent, I haven't had wee that smells like sugar puffs in years. Whatever happened to that? Probably went the same way as white dogshit and huge Wagon Wheels.

dissolute ocelot

Good luck. A friend of mine had her gallbladder out years ago and she's still a sarcastic bitch. So it's not fatal.

GMTV

"Removal of organ will rid body of sectarianism", say Scottish Charity

Chedney Honks

This is great news, hope you're doing OK, Pablo. Nobody even knows what a gallbladder is so I'm sure you'll not miss the bugger. X

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good luck with the procedure PC, hated gallbladders for years and tell anyone who will listen that they're absolute Doncaster.

Cheers.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on May 13, 2021, 04:26:30 PM
On a slight tangent, I haven't had wee that smells like sugar puffs in years. Whatever happened to that? Probably went the same way as white dogshit and huge Wagon Wheels.

They call them Honey Monster Puffs these days.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

PC-Nut Loops or Woke-r Oats for breakfast these days, amirite

Buelligan

Just wanted to bump this and ask Calf how the drugs are going.  How are the lovely lovely drugs going Paul?  Hope you are feeling amazing, old bat.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Buelligan on May 14, 2021, 12:15:06 PM
Just wanted to bump this and ask Calf how the drugs are going.  How are the lovely lovely drugs going Paul?  Hope you are feeling amazing, old bat.

Hope he doesn't get his ashbury (arse buried)

bakabaka

Having your gallbladder removed is a real disappointment. It makes no noticeable difference to what you can eat and you don't even get a scar as they go in through the tummy button. The only difference is that my innie is now an outie :(

But did stop the bouts of the most excruciating pain I have ever felt.

Which was nice.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on May 14, 2021, 12:15:06 PM

Lovely. Intravenous morphine on the day, tablets to take home. Head is like a marshmallow 8)

The main source of pain is thew air they pumped into my abdomen that's slowly making its way out now.

Buelligan

Heheh, you disgust me.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 14, 2021, 02:31:33 PM
Lovely. Intravenous morphine on the day, tablets to take home. Head is like a marshmallow 8)

The main source of pain is thew air they pumped into my abdomen that's slowly making its way out now.

https://youtu.be/iX7Yt0D4NEg?t=44

Paul Calf

Strangely enough, I do feel pregnant.