Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,483
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:19:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kerbal Space Program

Started by Sonny_Jim, May 13, 2021, 11:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny_Jim

Did a quick google search and couldn't see a thread on here before, so here it is.

I fucking love KSP, I love strategy games and I love flight sims, so it's a perfect combo for me.  It's getting on a bit nowadays, but I'm always gobsmacked how much playtime I've got for my dollar. 

It's biggest draws are also it's biggest drawbacks.  It can be Nintendo Hard and the thought of playing it without savestates seems impossible to me.  There's always something I forget, like solar panels or an antenna.  But that's definitely part of the challenge, adopting an almost NASA-like attitude in checking everything, with calculators.

Another drawback is that unless you make goals, it's kind of a nothing game.  There's achievements, but they're almost an afterthought and you just end up doing whatever seems fun.

Any other KSP nerds naming their ships after obscure UK comedy characters?  Also KSP2 next year woo