Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:13:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anybody else feeling a temptation to stamp ink cartridges onto the carpet?

Started by Replies From View, May 13, 2021, 02:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Replies From View

We could sneak into the classroom of Mr Huggins the maths teacher while he is on his break, and do it there.

Are these ink cartridges from a cartridge pen or ink cartridges from an inkjet printer?

Replies From View

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 13, 2021, 04:17:55 PM
Are these ink cartridges from a cartridge pen or ink cartridges from an inkjet printer?

The former; thanks for asking.  The concept of us all bringing fragments of an inkjet printer into school hasn't really caught on yet in the mid 1980s - early 1990s.

Shame, I've got a stack of cyan beauties that would look great stamped across Mr. Powell's form room, but I understand.

Replies From View

You'd mainly be shattering plastic around the place and besides, it sounds like more of a late 90s ideology.  I'm talking about ink cartridges - one stamp and there's ink on the carpet, then you take the little burst empty container off the floor and pop it in the bin.

If we all do this as buddies we can get dozens done in a matter of seconds, then we're outta there.

canadagoose

Replies From View

Ok, well if I'm doing this alone I'm nevertheless going to blame one of you.

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

Replies From View

thank you for telling me, replies from view.  let me find glebe i shall punish him

*teacher's footsteps stomping closer to Glebe*

Replies From View

Absolutely shocking isn't it.  I am glad that he is currently being bollocked by the headmaster.  He deserves every last fragment of that bollocking.