Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:34:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CDC-."take this mask and shove it"

Started by Dex Sawash, May 13, 2021, 08:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Fully vaxxed only need to wear mask indoors if crowded venue.
Going to have to trim my nose hair first

Complete imbeciles. Failed state.

Anyone who finds its burdensome to wear a mask or wants to debate the "cost-benefit" of it should be shot into the sun. Who cares if it has a minimal benefit, just do it you fucking morons.

MrMrs

also no social distancing, which is great imo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeehaw Can't wait to cough into old granpops face, go for beers then put him in the ground

Chedney Honks

feel like pure shit just want this back

Dex Sawash

Haven't seen any businesses take the mask signs down yet. Mask use still near 100%
Probably different out in the redneck(er) counties.

flotemysost

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 18, 2021, 12:25:22 PM
Mask use still near 100%

Absolute LEGEND in my local Co-Op this evening with his mask pulled down round his neck, drinking a mug of tea. Not even a takeaway cup from Costa or whatever, a fucking ceramic mug from home (presumably). Just there in the aisle, sipping away as he idly weighed up the merits of various types of hummus. You know, in the narrow aisle where it's impossible to social distance anyway so you best hope people are doing all they can to reduce the risk of transmission.

Fear not guys, the sheeple can't keep us down forever!!!!

beanheadmcginty

I hope this means that the Republicans will campaign for no one in the US military to ever wear masks under any circumstances.

Fambo Number Mive

Bloke on the bus today wore his mask under his nose then sneezed without even covering his face. Cheers mate. Thing is if you say anything they wont listen.

Dex Sawash

Went to redneck village 8 miles west to buy fence panel for wife's roses to climb at big home improvment store yesterday (avoiding holiday weekend crowds at local one). Mask use was 95% despite store no longer requiring masks for vaxxed and vax here is open for 12 and olders.