Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:44:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chav Dickheads

Started by Adina Loki, July 22, 2005, 06:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adina Loki

Do they irritate the fuck out of you as much as they do to me?

The other week a friend of mine was beaten to the floor and hospitalised by a group of about 10 of the identical fuckwits for the crime of *gasp* having long hair (he is male which obviously makes all the difference) and obviously cos he was on his own, therefore he deserved to have almost been killed right?!!?

There seem to be more and more cases of this and they are all breeding fast! pretty soon they will have taken over completely!

am i morally superior? Yes, I think I am. I don't intimidate people, spit at them, beat them up, steal things from them or vandalise their property.

Arrrggghhhhh kill them please!!!!!!!

Relate your horrible chav stories here

Adina Loki

ps-see if you can read  http://www.chavscum.co.uk/forum/ for more than five minutes without becoming hoplessly and extravagantly infuriated

no i can't spell but i'm not a chav.Honest!

Mister Cairo

I don`t like the word chav because it imples

1. Living in a council house makes you a violent twat
2. Violent twats all have the same dress code

I think "yob" or "fucking mental case who should be working on a chain gang for twenty years" are better terms.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Mister Cairo"

To be fair, a lot of them do. I'd feel safer on a street full of guys in velvet jackets or suits than one full of guys in Kappa tracksuits and burberry caps

Nuts 'n Gum

you PC bastard!

bunch of tossers walking down my road outside my house last night at 2am, all probably drunk on cheap cider, shouting really loudly, pushing each other into hedges. i suppose that's 'not that bad' but y'know, i'd rather do without it. fuckwits.

Adina Loki

Quote1. Living in a council house makes you a violent twat

obviously not always, but  often enough particularly the dress code thing.I know i know "judge not" yada yada but the fact is you see enough of groups of Burberry coated mongs all acting like dicks to impress the birds and make their friends think they're "well ard innit" to form something of an contary opinion

Edit: too late again.listen to the wise (old?) unicorn

Nuts 'n Gum

Quote from: "Adina Loki"ps-see if you can read  http://www.chavscum.co.uk/forum/ for more than five minutes without becoming hoplessly and extravagantly infuriated

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11819

i think that's relating chavs to aspergeurs syndrome.
living with someone who has it, and apparently verging on minor symptoms myself, i find that the most highly offensive thing i've read all day.

Adina Loki

Quotei find that the most highly offensive thing i've read all day.

See? it's not just the chavs that are annoying most of the message board is made up of idiots going "chavs are wankers" followed by 'da_burbarrymasiveBICH!' responding with something like "yo is obvisley well gay innit1111 ya goff wanks suck ya mammy an get a wach faget" and round and around it goes.

erm i suppose i've kinda done the same thing but you aren't idiots on here right? I just want to know the best way to deal with them while ignoring my better instincts for mass extermination...

Mister Cairo

Quote from: "Nuts 'n Gum"you PC bastard!

bunch of tossers walking down my road outside my house last night at 2am, all probably drunk on cheap cider, shouting really loudly, pushing each other into hedges. i suppose that's 'not that bad' but y'know, i'd rather do without it. fuckwits.

I`m not condoning any of that at all! I think they should be punished, I just don`t like the linkage between behaviour and dress.

I have seen some dodgy people in suits acting up while pissed, especially on crowded trains. But I do agree there are a lot of people who wear Burberry who are evil. It just worries me, the linkage, that`s all

What attracts these people to Burberry? Is it the cost or the advertising? I think it looks foul.

Adina Loki

found this delightful chap while randomly searching around.its a wonderful display of a chav in action

"ya don't do pills? wot are ya gay?!?"

Mister Cairo

I think one reason why there is so much more anti-social behaviour these days is because of the increased marketing of sugar-heavy foods, and the incrsed sugar in school dinners, making kids more hyperactive and prone to cause trouble. I saw a couple of surveys on this, but I forgot the links.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Mister Cairo"I don`t like the word chav because it imples

I don't have a problem with the term because it refers to a combination of dress code and behaviour - not whether you are working class or whatever.  Not all Chavs live on council estates, and not all those who live on council estates are Chavs.  Whilst you will find a higher proportion there, they are not a group that are limited to the underpriviliged.  It's a label to describe a clearly-definable social group, in the same way that you find the label "Goth", "Crustie", "Punk" or whatever.  Incidentally, those labels are all ones that have been placed upon those particular social groups, not ones that the groups themselves have chosen.  Also, you don't have to be a chav to be a violent twat - and not all chavs are violent either.

It must also be said again that "Chav" does not describe Julie Birchill, who is not a Chav no matter how much she wants to be one because she neither follows the dress-code nor behaviour.  I wish people would stop assuming "Chav" means working class, because it doesn't.

Labian Quest

I'd heard it was related to serotonin levels - most of them are clearly mentally ill, but that doesn't mean that their behaviour is excusable.

El Unicornio, mang

Speaking of violent yobs, has anyone seen this:
www.realfight.com

Basically videos of people in the ghetto beating each other up. Most chavs wouldn't last 5 seconds against some of those guys

Mister Cairo

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Quote from: "Mister Cairo"I don`t like the word chav because it imples

I don't have a problem with the term because it refers to a combination of dress code and behaviour - not whether you are working class or whatever.  Not all Chavs live on council estates, and not all those who live on council estates are Chavs.  It's a label to describe a clearly-definable social group, in the same way that you find the label "Goth", "Crustie", "Punk" or whatever.  Incidentally, those labels are all ones that have been placed upon those particular social groups.  Also, Chav does not describe Julie Birchill, who is not a Chav no matter how much she wants to be one because she neither follows the dress-code nor behaviour.  I wish people would stop assuming "Chav" means working class, because it doesn't.

Doesn`t it stand for Council House And Violent though? I agree with the rest of your post though

Krang

Do serotonin levels also affect a persons desire for Rockport Boots?

Even out in the countryside you cant avoid them. They often torch cars on the hill near here. The other day there was one which had been torched in the road (single lane)

I was thinking of doing a stake-out to try and catch them.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Mister Cairo"Doesn`t it stand for Council House And Violent though?

No, I don't think it does!  You will find Chavs coming from middle-class and otherwise priviliged backgrounds too, and from places other than council estates.  Chavs are also not all violent either, although a worryingly high proportion are.

Cerys

There are many theories about what 'chav' actually means (or rather where it originates).  'CHarlton AVerage', 'Council House And Violent' ... as well as being a word related to something-or-other in Romany.  I think it may have been jutl who posted on the subject, a few months back.

Edit - no, it was Neil, here.

dan dirty ape

It's a Romany word for 'baby', later evolving to mean 'friend', I think.

I thought it was supposed to be a bastardization of "chattam" - in Kent.

mcbpete

Quote from: "Adina Loki"found this delightful chap while randomly searching around.its a wonderful display of a chav in action

"ya don't do pills? wot are ya gay?!?"
Are the ol' devvo page from Fatpie !! Some classic chav based observational comedy right there. For the whole collection go to :

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

Start at the bottom and work your way up. The first guy is actually David Firth who does most of the Fat-Pie site (including the cartoons). Hilarious stuff.

Almost Yearly

(You were meant to click on the burberry by the way.)

El Unicornio, mang

I clicked your burberry

Regular John

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"(You were meant to click on the burberry by the way.)

Clik it? i made it me fahkin backraaaaahnd

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "The Unicorn"I clicked your burberry
Thanks. It means a lot.

hands cold, liver warm

I didn't have a problem with chavs or burberried people until Julie Burchil said they were great people on some tv documentary. I now think that they should be rounded up and gassed.

VegaLA

Wipe them out, all of them !

Artemis

Quote from: "Adina Loki"found this delightful chap while randomly searching around.its a wonderful display of a chav in action

Wouldn't have taken much to switch on the music then push him over the balcony, would it? What a wasted opportunity.

Chavs are nothing new. It's just a variation of 'towny' - they've been there for decades, it's no new thing. Perhaps they are getting more violent, though. I wonder why the gap existed in society for them to grow and get to this point without the rest of us going 'don't behave like that you stupid cockmunch - don't you realise what a twat you are?'

The sad fact is that most of them are poor and do live in their own little sub-culture communities which are too often council estates. There, they have been allowed to breed and have generally gone ignored and deprived and are now such a problem they are creeping out into the rest of society and causing a nuisance. I do wonder if the fault lies with the rest of society who have been quite content to shoo them all into housing estates and let them get on with it and now complain when that didn't work.

I went to live in Wythenshawe for a couple of years in the late nineties to work for a charity who were trying to counter this trend by moving a load of people into the shittiest bit to befriend them and bring a little positivity to the community by instigating community events and clubs and stuff. I went there with good reasons and while it gave me a real insight into what it's like in bthe heart of the lions den, I also had to leave. Why? Because they were all such cunts. But I did try.

Let's not forgets that 'chavs' have their counter-parts, the 'ruling clases' which are no less scummy. These are the people who silently make the rules and dictate what life is like for the rest of us - the influencial rich people, the corporate criminals and wealth, influencial shareholders. They're cunts too.

Infact, you're a cunt, too. You, reading this. You're a cunt. All of you - the lot of you. All cunts. CUNTS - THE LOT OF YOU!!! I'm the only one with an opinion worth listening to, I'm the king. I'm the daddy. I'm ..... I'm ..... I need a drink. When's Big Brother on?

Cerys

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"(You were meant to click on the burberry by the way.)

Oops, sorry.  I thought it was a small square of wit that needed no explanation.  I am therefore a numpty.