Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What if you didn't have an arse?

Started by Glebe, May 15, 2021, 10:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

What if you didn't have an arse? Has anyone ever considered this?

Replies From View

Would there be a flat frictionless surface in its place?  I'd do a lot more sledging if so.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 15, 2021, 10:55:23 PMWould there be a flat frictionless surface in its place?  I'd do a lot more sledging if so.

I did not ask your opinion. Please refrain from commenting if all you want to do is troll me. PM for more clarification, please. THIS HAS BECOME UNACCEPTABLE NOW.

Replies From View

What if instead of an arse you had a very smooth, perfectly flat surface like the underside of a slug, and you could use it to make squeaking noises over all the windows.

Glebe

Replies From View

What if instead of an arse you had a camel's leathery mouth that was chewing cacti all day.

popcorn

You mean like if you'd been sensed bumless?

Replies From View

No I mean a camel's leathery mouth.

Glebe

Glebe

canadagoose

This is a bit high-brow philosophy for HS Art. Personally, I think such people would then be the arse, shitting out their cack into the metaphysical void. Or maybe out their genitals.

hamfist

Glebe

Okay I think this has gotten out of hand now. I meant this thread to be a safe space to discuss hypothetical non-arseness, but you've turned it into a bullying free-for-all. PMing Barry RE: having you all banned.

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

What if you were happily shitting out of your arse one day, pleased as punch, before realising upon wiping that actually you had been shitting out of someone else's arse the whole time, maybe for your entire life in fact

(it's the age-old "sucking someone else's flannel" dilemma, updated for 2021-2022)

idunnosomename